Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Demille, why is it delayed 4ever ?

Who fucked it up ? :D

I dont like that some people is like a gang in SO posts, and just leave everybody out...

7318212[/snapback]

Well, SO5 had to close. Because the time was in. Or something.

And SO6 i delayed because some people maid a topic about why it had to close and started whining, and so on...

Lenke til kommentar
SO6 Is delayed... Maybe forever! Because some people just had to fuck everything up :( And now I have to write/spam in English, and I don't like it.

7318183[/snapback]

Truth is, you fucked it up with all your "Ohnoes, they'll close SO5 sone." Exactly the same thing happend with SO4; it got closed when people started spamming the thread with "Oh, look at all those pages, it'll probably get closed now"-posts.

Endret av Skarstad
Lenke til kommentar
SO6 Is delayed... Maybe forever! Because some people just had to fuck everything up :( And now I have to write/spam in English, and I don't like it.

7318183[/snapback]

Truth is, you fucked it up with all your "Ohnoes, they'll close SO5 soone." Exactly the same thing happend with SO4; it got closed when people started saying "Oh, look at all those pages, it'll probably get closed now."

7318360[/snapback]

And a new one always opens.

"There's always a bigger fish."

Lenke til kommentar
Truth is, you fucked it up with all your "Ohnoes, they'll close SO5 sone." Exactly the same thing happend with SO4; it got closed when people started spamming the thread with "Oh, look at all those pages, it'll probably get closed now"-posts.

7318360[/snapback]

No! I knew that they were closing it. My good "mod" friend told me so!

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...