Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Don't have a girlfriend, wish I had, but either way I've met a good deal of people who needs present this year, and there are others I won't care about that I did before. New people includes mushi, Hylo, Marley, probably clvn, one or two guys in my class.

7317346[/snapback]

I get a present? :dontgetit:

Love you :love:

7317362[/snapback]

Of course you'll get one! Hmm...gotta figure out something that might be just for you, or to put together for summat double including Pekki too.

Lenke til kommentar
Smurf, you stil got that old keyboard of yours? We should make a sucky garage band and own these so-called 'real' bands that play on parties around.

Edit: I can make you a song? :D

7317330[/snapback]

Hmm, true.

Do I have to learn any other accords than C, G and F? :p

Those are the only I remember :p

Oh, and A :p

And I have no idea how they fit in with the songs.

I can mostly classical tunes and stuff, but it'll be okay.

A CD and some homebrew, perfect sinnerboy ;P

Lenke til kommentar
ye, I am the one that ruins chirstmas spirit, not all the fucking shops who starts selling christmas products in early september.

7317374[/snapback]

Christmas doesn't start till the day before x-mas, and ends 2. x-mas day.

Killerquo: I know just the gift for a guy who likes to walk in the forest. :ph34r:

Endret av mushi
Lenke til kommentar
Smurf, you stil got that old keyboard of yours? We should make a sucky garage band and own these so-called 'real' bands that play on parties around.

Edit: I can make you a song? :D

7317330[/snapback]

Hmm, true.

Do I have to learn any other accords than C, G and F? :p

Those are the only I remember :p

Oh, and A :p

And I have no idea how they fit in with the songs.

I can mostly classical tunes and stuff, but it'll be okay.

A CD and some homebrew, perfect sinnerboy ;P

7317382[/snapback]

Chords are for pussies! Lol. We should get together sometime with too much alcohol and jam.

Lenke til kommentar

Oh dear, I didn't notice this thread before now! I like the idea with this thread very much, since a lot of people get their english screwed up by for example online games. I can notice that writing in english is a challenge, since i'm not used to it. by the way, can anyone get a hold on a walk-through for the use of ' in words? :)

Endret av SupremeX
Lenke til kommentar
Christmas doesn't start till the day before x-mas, and ends 2. x-mas day.

Killerquo: I know just the gift for a guy who likes to walk in the forest.  :ph34r:

7317384[/snapback]

Sounds interesting :D But please ask me a bit in general...I do have a lot of things already...a shame if I'd get something I already have, however good the thought is :) Let it be anything but walkingstaves or a tree-dildo :p

Lenke til kommentar
Sounds interesting  :D But please ask me a bit in general...I do have a lot of things already...a shame if I'd get something I already have, however good the thought is :) Let it be anything but walkingstaves or a tree-dildo :p

7317436[/snapback]

You might have one allready, but you will use mine instead, because it's so friggin cool you will die.

Lenke til kommentar

The B-52's hit "Rock Lobster" is kinda awesome ^^

Very addictive.

Like The Doors' "The End" and Mott the Hopple's version of "All the young dudes" (Is it Mott the Hopple or David Bowie who has the original version?)

edit:

So what's the English word for the Norwegian word "Likestilling" ?

I'm trying to explain to my English friend the quote

"Det er ikke likestilling før det er sosialt akseptert at menn går i kjole!"

(I'm dying to wear a dress or a gown or anything)

Endret av Datasmurf
Lenke til kommentar

If anyone's interested in a English spell check site, I recommend Spellcheck.net. It checks single words, as well as longer texts.

This seems like a fun thread, by the way. I've been writing in English at another board for almost a year now, and I find it interesting that I've learned as much as I have. Obviously the Internet, movies and computer games has effect on one's English skills.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...