Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
I haven't purchased a christmas gift in my life, and I intend not to do it in the future either.

7317254[/snapback]

Why is that?

You don't feel like sharing the christmas feeling with others?

And showing that you really do care for your friends and family.

It doesn't have to be expensive, it's the thought that counts ;)

Lenke til kommentar
You're right about the money, and giving them away is great, but deciding what to buy, that's the hard part. Especially if you have a girlfriend  :p

7317279[/snapback]

If you'r short on money, you can make the gifts yourself! :)

7317312[/snapback]

as I said :p

Those are the best gifts :D

At least I think so.

So get on your ass sinnerboy, and start make me something :p

brew me some mead :D

Now that you moved away from home again, you can do it ;P

Lenke til kommentar
Has anyone started buying christmas gifts yet?

7317217[/snapback]

Ooooh, the christmas presents. Can be like heaven to receive, hell on earth to go out and buy them :scared:

7317241[/snapback]

Nah...you just need the money. I love to buy presents and give them away...but the lack of money hinders me to a certain degree...

7317258[/snapback]

You're right about the money, and giving them away is great, but deciding what to buy, that's the hard part. Especially if you have a girlfriend :p

7317279[/snapback]

Don't have a girlfriend, wish I had, but either way I've met a good deal of people who needs present this year, and there are others I won't care about that I did before. New people includes mushi, Hylo, Marley, probably clvn, one or two guys in my class.

Just don't know where the money will come from :p I'll simply have to put my hands together and make something, it seems. Then it's REALLY personal :yes:

Lenke til kommentar
Don't have a girlfriend, wish I had, but either way I've met a good deal of people who needs present this year, and there are others I won't care about that I did before. New people includes mushi, Hylo, Marley, probably clvn, one or two guys in my class.

7317346[/snapback]

I get a present? :dontgetit:

Love you :love:

Lenke til kommentar
Has anyone started buying christmas gifts yet?

7317217[/snapback]

Ooooh, the christmas presents. Can be like heaven to receive, hell on earth to go out and buy them :scared:

7317241[/snapback]

Nah...you just need the money. I love to buy presents and give them away...but the lack of money hinders me to a certain degree...

7317258[/snapback]

You're right about the money, and giving them away is great, but deciding what to buy, that's the hard part. Especially if you have a girlfriend :p

7317279[/snapback]

Just don't know where the money will come from :p I'll simply have to put my hands together and make something, it seems. Then it's REALLY personal :yes:

7317346[/snapback]

Go classic: DASSRULLNISSE :yes:

Simple and cheap

Lenke til kommentar
I haven't purchased a christmas gift in my life, and I intend not to do it in the future either.

7317254[/snapback]

Ah, tall, curly one. That's just the way to get into the Christmas mood. Lovely way to show you care, of course counting you actually do care :p

7317271[/snapback]

I used to care when I was seven, then I realised that christmas is just a load of bull.

Isn't there anything holy? Do you have to ruin this too? :(

7317273[/snapback]

ye, I am the one that ruins chirstmas spirit, not all the fucking shops who starts selling christmas products in early september.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...