Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Noe it's only litle over a month till x-mas. How am I going to survive? :hmm:

Going around the tree, long dinners and gifts. Relatives you doesn't speak to any other time of the year.

What are your Christmas traditions?

7317158[/snapback]

Every year the the family and all the relatives gather at a place called "Høvdingen" to eat christmas lunch together. It has been a tradition as lon as I can recall, and I love it. Mhhh, all the food you can eat :dribble:

Lenke til kommentar

Sleep, eat, sleep some more, go outside with porridge for the goblins and gnomes and others who might need it, more sleeping, more eating, me going santa and giving presents to each and everyone, me going back to myself, sleep a bit more, going back up to the family, open my presents, thank people, play with my toys (yeah, I expect to get toys for christmas, or else I get sad and disappointed, I'm still a kid) till I fall asleep on the floor, wake up the next day and continue eating and playing and watching TV.

Oh, and probably spam the forums I hang on :p

Lenke til kommentar
Every year the the family and all the relatives gather at a place called "Høvdingen" to eat christmas lunch together. It has been a tradition as lon as I can recall, and I love it. Mhhh, all the food you can eat  :dribble:

7317178[/snapback]

"Høvdingen" in Horten? The drunk-bar?

Endret av mushi
Lenke til kommentar
Every year the the family and all the relatives gather at a place called "Høvdingen" to eat christmas lunch together. It has been a tradition as lon as I can recall, and I love it. Mhhh, all the food you can eat  :dribble:

7317178[/snapback]

"Høvdingen" in Horten? The drunk-bar?

7317190[/snapback]

No, it's located in Melhus in Sør-Trøndelag.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Bruker-95147
Noe it's only litle over a month till x-mas. How am I going to survive? :hmm:

Going around the tree, long dinners and gifts. Relatives you doesn't speak to any other time of the year.

What are your Christmas traditions?

7317158[/snapback]

Every year the the family and all the relatives gather at a place called "Høvdingen" to eat christmas lunch together. It has been a tradition as lon as I can recall, and I love it. Mhhh, all the food you can eat :dribble:

7317178[/snapback]

Hope this isn't flaming :) "to eat cristmas lunch", could maybe sound better with the word "having"... :)

Lenke til kommentar

I have bought two already.

One for sinnerboy and one for danielzu :p

And me and a friend is going to Trondhjem in December to shop for the rest. I'll force her with me to Fretex to look at dresses for me ^^

Guess I'll go down to one of the local "malls" and buy something from the store of another friend too.

She always tell me to come down to buy stuff :p

Handbags and stuff that girls really like.

And I guess I'll have to start writing a christmas fairytale for a friend in Alta.

Or make some stuff some other way.

Not too good with my hands, but homemade usually is the best ^^

Lenke til kommentar
Has anyone started buying christmas gifts yet?

7317217[/snapback]

Ooooh, the christmas presents. Can be like heaven to receive, hell on earth to go out and buy them :scared:

7317241[/snapback]

Nah...you just need the money. I love to buy presents and give them away...but the lack of money hinders me to a certain degree...

7317258[/snapback]

You're right about the money, and giving them away is great, but deciding what to buy, that's the hard part. Especially if you have a girlfriend :p

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...