Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet+9817234daf

This thread gives me an excuse to read the forum, when what I really should be doing is to prepare for my written english exam in two weeks. Oh well, considering my prodigious being, I can relax. I'm expecting Stefan, the happy cocksucker, to make this thread his own, verbal utopia. Chances are he'll just read it and laugh his semi-american ass off.

Lenke til kommentar
Anyways, just got home, and today I finally bought the "Once Upon a Time there Was Man" TV-series, if any of you remember it. (Det var en gang et menneske)

How is the grand illusion doing - you know, the one about the series being so magnificent? (Well, it sure wasn't an illusion back in the good ol' days...) What do you think about it today?

Lenke til kommentar
Anyways, just got home, and today I finally bought the "Once Upon a Time there Was Man" TV-series, if any of you remember it. (Det var en gang et menneske)

How is the grand illusion doing - you know, the one about the series being so magnificent? (Well, it sure wasn't an illusion back in the good ol' days...) What do you think about it today?

7304258[/snapback]

It's not as good as I remember, ofcourse. But it's still good, and one of the few good memories from my childhood. It's nice to have, you know?

Lenke til kommentar
I hate semi-americans. But I like Stefan. It's a difficult choice.

7303773[/snapback]

I remember the series. I saw it as a kid on NRK. One thing I espessialy remember is the grand old man who always said "Dette er min siste oppfinnelse" - "This is my last invention", and later he broke that promise. Soon he had a new invention ready and proclaimed the same statement, again. What I later understood was that he didn't mean it was his final invention, but the next in line. :D

Endret av pwd3679
Lenke til kommentar
I hate semi-americans. But I like Stefan. It's a difficult choice.

7303773[/snapback]

I remember the series. I saw it as a kid on NRK. One thing I espessialy remember is the grand old man who always said "Dette er min siste oppfinnelse" - "This is my last invention", and later he broke that promise. Soon he had a new invention ready and proclaimed the same statement, again. What I later understood was that he didn't mean it was his final invention, but the next in line. :D

7305888[/snapback]

You seriously thought it was his last one? He always invents things.

I actually think this guy, called "Master", is some sort of proclamation or picturization of God. He's always there, teaching the humans how to live.

Lenke til kommentar

As you probably have noticed, the new James Bond movie is here. I've seen the trailers and have made up my mind about the new 007. Thank God for Daniel Craig. Finally a bond who seem to have the balls the fag shit Brosman never had. This is definitely a new era for the bond idea. The male testosteron is back where it hasn't been since the Connery era.

_42313306_bond11_203.jpg

Lenke til kommentar

pwd3679:

Jeesus, man. I have to disagree completely with you. He just isn`t bond. He has the acting, look and personality (from what I`ve seen of the trailers) to be the typical, stereotype villain from the bond movies or likewise. He just isn`t bond =/.

Now, over to something completely different. (Monty Python pun intended)

I`m bored too, was supposed to do something else really. But ended up sitting at home. Booooring.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...