Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

I'm quite positive I couldn't survive alone for a year in the wild up here, seeing as the temperature here goes beyond -40 degrees in the winter. But in the middle east or the rainforest the temperature wouldn't be a problem.

Dressing yourself properly, with adition of proper foods and preparations, you easily could survive a cold winter. If the eskimos and such can do it, then so can you.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

So looking forward to this, I have tomorrow and thursday left and then I have a long weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. Sweet mother I can't remember last time I had something like that to look forward too.

Sigh, workers have different things to look forward to than school kids :)

Lenke til kommentar

Sorry, but I can't give you a budget upgrade as I'm not that into hardware as I am into software. Someone will come along in not too long I'd guess though. I just upgraded my motherboard, processor and RAM-chips myself. I gained over 9000 problems and driver issues, but the performance alone is great. I seem to lack a certain cable to run from my motherboard to my DVD-ROM. Because of that I can't install my ethernet-card-drivers (?) which means no internet connection for me, and no way of fixing the other driver problems (Sitting on my laptop).

edit: typos typos typos

Endret av Mr.Graves
Lenke til kommentar

I could help Lidskjalv, but I just got home after a loooooooooong day.. So I suggest he opens a new thread at the proper place.

Mr.Graves: Have a look/ask in the thread Datadeler som gis bort, if you know what kind of cable tou need. Or you can look in the "bruktmarked". Or you can have a look in the "prisguide" and order a brand new one..

And yes. I that order.

Edit: Finaly some activity in this thread. It goes dead far to often.

Endret av 2ball(s)
Lenke til kommentar

The thought of a converter did cross my mind, but I'm not sure I have the patience to wait for another delivery. I think the people at the post-office know my name by now :p The whole upgrade might become a little more expensive than I originally thought, but still, the potentianl performance of the computer now is too epic to give up on.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...