Gå til innhold

Chelsea FC - The Shed End

Shjatå

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

"You know, playing at Stamford Bridge is not the same as playing for FC Basel."

"With Basel you play to you enjoy your time and you have nothing to lose. While in the blue shirt, you have 40,000 people that you are required to please. Everyone wants you to be decisive, all the time."

"So I think Mohamed needs six months to adapt our game and the demands of the Premier League. I am calm and I'm telling him that he has time because we have confidence in him. I think next season is Mohamed Salah's break-through season."

-Jose Mourinho; source: Le Matin via KingFut

Lenke til kommentar

Mourinho om gutta på lån.

We have a structure to take care of the day by day control and to monitor the situations. In the next pre-season, well make decisions in relation to these boys. I will have 75 per cent of my players at the World Cup, so I will have 25 days with these guys, every day. Next pre-season is a fantastic time for me to get to know them well and make decisions. It's hard to make the right decisions.

-Jose Mourinho. Source: Get West London.

Lenke til kommentar

"It is impossible. This is another thing which I don't want to feed the rumours of."

"He is happy at Paris. I know because we are in touch, we're friends. Zlatan is mission impossible."

-Jose Mourinho; source: Canal+ via Inside Futbol

So that's quite clear. What about Cavani?

"Cavani? Yes, I like him, he is a very, very good player"

"He is also an impossible task because Paris paid a lot of money for him and he has an amazing contract. Maybe not as impossible as Ibrahimovic as Zlatan is more important because of the structure of the club."

-Jose Mourinho; source: Inside Futbol

And speaking of amazing contracts, what about Falcao, the man who has to waste his life luxuriating in abject poverty in front of a relatively tiny audience in that horrendously awful place known as the French Riviera?

"I have a team, but I do not have Falcao. Falcao, he has no team. [Yet] I think it's impossible [to make a move for him]. [but] a great player can not play in front of 3,000 spectators."

-Jose Mourinho; source: Canal+ via Here is the City

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...