Gå til innhold

Chelsea FC - The Shed End

Shjatå

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Garreth Nunn ‏@garrethnunn 5m
Diego Simeone has admitted that there has been things happening about Juan Mata over the past few days

Garreth Nunn ‏@garrethnunn 5m
It seems that Atleti have made an offer for the player on loan and things are very serious

Gleder meg til vinduet stenger. Silly season 2013 har har vært helt syk.

Lenke til kommentar

Moses virker som en fin fyr som fortjener å spille fotball. Ser dessverre ut til at det ikke lar seg gjøre hos oss så et lån eller en overgang til dere virker ikke så dumt. Mourinho forklarer litt om Williankjøpet:

‘It is a crucial department for us. It is crucial because of the game we want to play and the intensity we want to have. We need alternatives and rotation and we need players to keep that intensity and that dynamic.'

‘In this moment it looks like we have a lot but when we get to September — and I am not talking October, November, December, January, I am talking about September — we have the Premier League, the Champions League, the Capital One Cup, a double national team fixture. When this time arrives, 22 players is not a big squad and when you can add more quality it is not a problem. It’s a solution. A problem is for the managers without enough quality in their team.’

Og siden vi har vært veldig smarte på overgangsmarkedet de siste årene og pengene i fra PL som kommer neste sesong kan vi ta oss råd til det. Håper bare vi finner en balanse slik at alle får spilletid resten av sesongen og.

Lenke til kommentar

Her var det mer utdypende sitater. Mannen gir som alltid mening.

’He is very important for me, for Chelsea. The stories coming are nonsense stories, he goes nowhere and is very important for me. He had a very small pre-season after the Confederations Cup, during that small pre-season he was injured. He started training two days before we played the first Premier League match, and had a match last week against Aston Villa, a difficult one, and today I decided to put him on the bench.

‘I played with De Bruyne on the right because I know De Bruyne will give complete control of Evra defensively. When Juan plays on the right he comes more inside. I don’t say the kid is more tactically disciplined but is more adapted to that situation. I wanted Oscar to play behind the striker so I decided not to play Juan.. Minute 70, 75, I was feeling [it was] difficult to win, I don’t want to lose, so I made the changes to control the last few minutes of the game, but no chance Juan goes anywhere.’

• Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+3165

At vi linkes til Samuel Eto`o og at Juan Mata linkes vekk viser bare hvor Silly, Silly Season faktisk er. Gleder meg til dette sirkuset er over i september.

Jepp, minner om iPhone rykter, bare for fotballspillere.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...