Gå til innhold

Chelsea FC - The Shed End

Shjatå

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Strategisk å gå ut i media med det. Nå slipper avisene å skrive mer piss om at Mourinho skal ut, og laget får konsentrert seg om det som er viktig: å vinne kamper. 

Jeg tror heller ikke Chelsea planlegger å sparke Mourinho. Det å bytte manager når man allerede har en av verdens beste er idioti. Jeg sa ting i kampens hete som jeg ikke står innenfor, og det var "Ut med Mourinho". Det var selvfølgelig en latterlig ting å komme med. Vi kommer neppe til å få en bedre managere enn Mourinho. Vi er regjerende PL mestere for 5 mnd siden. Vi må tåle opp- og nedturer, og jeg vil heller at vi skal ha de med Mourinho enn 10 andre.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Har også flere ganger denne sesongen tenkt, i kampens hete, at spillerne har mistet troen på Mou og at det er et alternativ at han må ut. Men når en tenker mer over det så gir det ikke mening. Det er nok bare Guardiola som jeg kan regne som bedre manager i verden enn Mou. Og selvsagt er jeg ikke nøytral, men det å sparke han ville vært et stort steg tilbake. Allikevel lurer jeg og på hvor lenge han kan fortsette med dette før han går. Tror noe av problemet vårt er at vi mangler mange av lederne vi har hatt. Akkurat nå har vi bare Terry på benken, som kan regnes som en leder i forhold til det Lampard, Drogba og Cech var.

Men om vi kommer oss igjennom dette, som er den svakeste starten på 37 år, så tror jeg vi vil gå vanvittig sterket ut av det. Håper det skjer. 

Lenke til kommentar

Etter å ha mistet Lampard, Drogba, Cech, samt at Terry (og Ivanovic) begynner å dra på årene, så sier det seg selv at dere vil trenge å bygge opp nye ledere i laget.

Det kan sammenliknes litt med United for noen år siden. Vi mistet Scholes, Giggs, van Der Sar (og ikke lenge etter, Evra, Vidic og Ferdinand), spillere som var selve bærebjelken i laget. Når vi i tillegg mistet Ferguson (det største tapet) i 2013, så ser man i dag at det fremdeles er noen år til United er tilbake der de var. Så jeg vil tro at det å sparke Mourinho, i en periode det nå butter litt imot, kanskje ikke vil være det lureste.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

A little side note on Rahman. A whisper came out of Chelsea last week that the deal to sign the left back from FC Augsburg is so heavily incentivised that if he plays a certain number of games this season, then Chelsea will have to pay the German outfit a significant sum of money.

According to the man doing the whispering, Chelsea would prefer to pay that money in a new financial year, next season, and that means that the club must be awfully close to the Financial Fair Play limit.

Read more at http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/the-secret-footballer/28604/jose-mourinho-suffers-and-spouts-rubbish-after-creating-his-own-problems/#OTmdxQrsOKIOtzlM.99

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/the-secret-footballer/28604/jose-mourinho-suffers-and-spouts-rubbish-after-creating-his-own-problems/#slide-2

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Har vært en del bekymret for at spillerne har mistet troen på Mourinho, men det er ingenting som tyder på så langt.

Cahill:

"We've had a very disappointing start to the season."

[...]

"Of course we all back him, of course we are all around him."

"Dare I say, he doesn't even need backing. When you've done so much in the game, got the CV and been through everything that he has been, not just in this league or what he has done for Chelsea, but in other leagues. I don't even think he needs backing, but obviously it is nice to have that and he has certainly got that from the players and the club."

"It's something we all want to address."

"When I get criticised, I have a determination to try and put it right, work hard and not start sulking about. He (Mourinho) wasn't happy with the way I was playing, along with a few others, and he has every right to let us know that."

"Through tough times, we all need to stick together and turn it round together."

Ramires

"I think it is very normal when we are not playing well and we are losing for the manager to take it out on the players. [Mourinho] needs to get a reaction."

"Maybe some players are not doing what he expects them to do so that's why he is on top of us, on top of things, trying to get a reaction because he knows he can get the best out of us."

"So we all need to calm down and we can get out of this."

"We've not lost a bit of trust in José."

"Everyone trusts him. We think he is the best manager for us. Obviously when things don't go the way that everyone expects a lot of questions are asked. But we still trust him."

"I understand perfectly where he is coming from with what he said regarding where, if he didn't have the confidence of the players he would step aside. But that's not the case at all."

"We are all together."

Diego Costa

"We know we're not in the form we were supposed to be at the beginning of the season. We need to blame the players because we came back from holiday very confident, thinking we could go back into how it was last season, and then realised the team was already in a bad situation."

"I'm going to be very honest: maybe a few weeks ago, five or six weeks ago, I was not on top of my game. At least physically. We talk within the players and we know that, maybe at the beginning, we were not 100% as we were supposed to be when we got here. I got injured at the end of last season and then I went on holiday. Maybe I got out of my diet and, when I came back, I was not the way I was supposed to be. I was a little bit overweight. That affected my game. You can be selfish and blame it on the manager but I'm not going to do that. I'm responsible 100%, and so are the other guys. So all we can do now is train very hard and work very hard to try to get back to that level where we were the season before."

"If you ask a million players who they want as their manager, they will all come back with a top three list of Mourinho, [Pep] Guardiola and [Diego] Cholo Simeone. It was one of the reasons I joined Chelsea because you know when you have a manager that is always successful, is always in the title race and always playing in the Champions League and competing at the top level, it's going to help you develop and become a better player. And help you win titles in your career."

"He is always giving us all the support we need, and the players talk to each other and say he is the best manager you can have. Always when things don't go the way that everyone expects, people, the supporters as well, always look for someone to blame. In some cases they blame the players. In this case they blame the manager, maybe because the manager is Mourinho. Maybe he gets criticised because he is very good. Maybe he gets criticised because he is Mourinho. I have been here for more than a season and have seen sides that have lost many more games than Chelsea, and no one criticises their managers."

"I'm here because I'm happy with the manager but I'm not only speaking on my behalf. I am here to speak for everyone, for the group. All that matters at the end of the day is the group. Yes, he has supported me, but he has shown support for all of the players. I have spoken to all of the players and they all feel the same way about José. I don't like giving interviews, but I'm speaking for the group. We all feel the same way about José."

Fabregas

"We [at Chelsea] are not doing well."

"Chelsea have the best manager and we must overcome this situation. [José] Mourinho is the best manager we could have and the best in Chelsea's history. He treated me very well in a delicate moment of my career and he's someone who personally has helped me a lot."

"Mourinho's image is different in person compared to what you see from the media. I know this because I have seen it."

"In Spain, the manager criticizes the star players and they take it personally. In England it's different: this doesn't happen."

Zouma

"[José Mourinho is explosive] when he's on the sidelines but he never tears strips off us. It wouldn't be any use -- we're already at rock bottom [after a defeat]."

"And then he's incredibly intelligent -- he knows everything. I've never seen him get an opposing team wrong. I don't know how he does it."

"Every goal we concede, he'll have shown it to us before on video. Then he'll say to us: 'I warned you, lads.' He leaves nothing to chance -- it's really the best. But sometimes in football there are times when everything goes wrong."

"After defeats, there's a strange atmosphere in the dressing room. There's complete silence -- no one opens their mouth. Mourinho has taught us to hate defeat."

"We're steeped in that culture so it's hard for us."

John Terry

"We are not in the familiar position we are normally in. We find ourselves in it and it is down to the group of players and the manager to get ourselves out of it and we must do that very soon."

"Generally I think we are looking low on confidence but we have a big group of players in that dressing room and we need to stand up, which we will do. There is no difference from last season We need to be hungry like we were. Like many teams find, it is difficult to come back after winning the Premier League, we have seen it with Man City. We are suffering a bit of late but we have big characters in the dressing room and we will remain together along with the manager and get ourselves out of this."

"Once you can get one win you build on that. We must win at home to Aston Villa after the international break, which is maybe a good opportunity for players to go away and clear their heads and come back after that and really kick on, because we need to start winning football matches."

"We have a big group of players and we have the best manager who we remain behind and we remain together. That is what you do in tough circumstances. I have been here a long time and I have seen managers come and go and if anyone is going to get us out of this hole it is going to be Jose Mourinho."

"And the players will remain together and fight, and keep fighting for the supporters because they were excellent on Saturday."

Vanskelig å vite nøyaktig hva som har gått galt så langt, men det ser ikke ut til at spillerne har mistet troen på Mourinho. Liker spesielt Costa sine ord, virker veldig reflektert når han er av banen.

Lenke til kommentar

Det skulle bare mangle. Mourinho tar ut laget og skal motivere spillerne, men han kan ikke noe for at Ivanovic blir pisset på. Han kan ikke noe for at Fabregas går tilbake når han mister ballen. Det er mye som spillerne må ta på sin kappe, men Mourinho gjør det vanskelig når han fortsetter å bruke spillere ikke leverer. 

Lenke til kommentar

Det skulle bare mangle. Mourinho tar ut laget og skal motivere spillerne, men han kan ikke noe for at Ivanovic blir pisset på. Han kan ikke noe for at Fabregas går tilbake når han mister ballen. Det er mye som spillerne må ta på sin kappe, men Mourinho gjør det vanskelig når han fortsetter å bruke spillere ikke leverer. 

Det er jo indirekte Mourinhos feil at Ivanovic blir pisset på, når han ikke setter han på beken.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...