Gå til innhold

Dette er vel svindel?!

morra

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg prøver å få solgt en datakabel til SonyEricsson og fikk overraskende nok en mail på engelsk

How are you doing and your family?I hope all is going on fine.

Pls i saw the above mentioned advert for sale on the web and i would like you to pls get back to me with the present condition.

Pictures of it for me to see.

How much do you want to sell it/price

And i hope to see your soonest response as i am waiting to read from you.

Thanks and regards,

*navn*...

Jeg svarte på det han spurte om. To døgn senere kom:

Thanks for the information. This is all the requirements needed at  this  time. The shipper will handle everyother thing necessary when he

arrives your location. The price is okay by me.

I will like to pay the full amount of 150 kr plus an extra 20 euros for you to keep other buyers off  and 10 euros to have this posting

deleted from the web till it  is picked up by the shipper.

So please reply back to me, and also keep other buyers off. My banker will send you a certified cheque of 1,800 euros.

Can I trust you to have it cleared, take your won money and  send the balance to the shipper,so the Sony Ericsson - DCU-11  can be picked up?

If yes,

kindly reply with the following payment details so I can inform him to make out payment to you.

Thank you.

NAME AS TO APPEAR ON CHECK.................

PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS...................

PHONE # FOR BANKER TO REACH YOU ON.........

Dette ser ut som et forsøk på å robbe meg elns.

Hva skal jeg gjøre?

Takk

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Han tilbyr deg 1800 euro for en datakabel?

edit:

I will like to pay the full amount of 150 kr plus an extra 20 euros for you to keep other buyers off and 10 euros to have this posting

deleted from the web till it is picked up by the shipper.

So please reply back to me, and also keep other buyers off. My banker will send you a certified cheque of 1,800 euros.

:hmm:

Ja det er svindel, se bort i fra hele greia.

Endret av Mompen
Lenke til kommentar
Jeg prøver å få solgt en datakabel til SonyEricsson og fikk overraskende nok en mail på engelsk

How are you doing and your family?I hope all is going on fine.

Pls i saw the above mentioned advert for sale on the web and i would like you to pls get back to me with the present condition.

Pictures of it for me to see.

How much do you want to sell it/price

And i hope to see your soonest response as i am waiting to read from you.

Thanks and regards,

*navn*...

Jeg svarte på det han spurte om. To døgn senere kom:

Thanks for the information. This is all the requirements needed at  this  time. The shipper will handle everyother thing necessary when he

arrives your location. The price is okay by me.

I will like to pay the full amount of 150 kr plus an extra 20 euros for you to keep other buyers off  and 10 euros to have this posting

deleted from the web till it  is picked up by the shipper.

Can I trust you to have it cleared, take your won money and  send the balance to the shipper,so the Sony Ericsson - DCU-11  can be picked up?

If yes,

kindly reply with the following payment details so I can inform him to make out payment to you.

Thank you.

NAME AS TO APPEAR ON CHECK.................

PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS...................

PHONE # FOR BANKER TO REACH YOU ON.........

Dette ser ut som et forsøk på å robbe meg elns.

Hva skal jeg gjøre?

Takk

7154145[/snapback]

Dette er typisk svindel. De vil sende deg en falsk sjekk på 1.800 Euro. Du går i banken og får kreditert din konto "under forbehold". Du sender salgsobjektet ditt og sender resterende formue tilbake. Etter 3-4 uker kommer den falske sjekken i retur fra utlandet. Din kontobelastes for Euro 1.800. Resulatet er at du sitter med et stort tap.

Denne fremgangsmåten blir benyttet daglig av kjeltringer. Legg bl.a. merke til at salgsobjektet ikke er nevnt med navn i den første mailen. Dette er en standardtekst de sender til tusener av bruktsalgsforum. Forøvrigt er det mange tråder om dette her på forumet. Dukker opp nye hver måned. Avisene er også fulle av slike historier.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...