Gå til innhold

Filmprat v2.0 - Generell diskusjon om/rundt film

LarsP

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Dro og så Häxan med Årabrot live med en kamerat, og vi ble begge skuffet. I stumfilm betyr musikk sinnsykt mye, og synes ikke Årabrot lykkes helt. Tidvis fett, spesielt kapitell tre og seks hvor de drar på med litt mer trøkk, men ble alt for mye som rett slett ble kjedelig.

Den ene pipelyden var forferdelig. Ellers syntes jeg musikken passet fint.

Kjipt at jeg er dårlig i svensk

var forøvrig fett når de dro på litt ja :D

Endret av Tsjuden
Lenke til kommentar

Dro og så Häxan med Årabrot live med en kamerat, og vi ble begge skuffet. I stumfilm betyr musikk sinnsykt mye, og synes ikke Årabrot lykkes helt. Tidvis fett, spesielt kapitell tre og seks hvor de drar på med litt mer trøkk, men ble alt for mye som rett slett ble kjedelig.

Det kunne med fordel vært bittelitt lavere volum på lyden, Ringen spiller ofte veldig høyt. Ellers en helt fantastisk opplevelse. Både filmen og musikken. To timer var fort over.

Endret av Skurupu
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+9817324

Dolph mimrer :

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE opened in America 25 years ago today!

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE was my second picture and, my life had entered this kind of tumultuous vortex, from being an unknown Swedish kid who went to the gym every day and was shaking test tubes in a lab, I was now recognizable all over the world.

I wasn't mentally ready, it wasn't like I had gone waiting tables for five years working on my own script and always thought about becoming a movie star, it just happened like that! Suddenly I'm starring in this big movie, and there's not Stallone anymore, now I have to carry the film...

It wasn't smooth, it was difficult: I had to speak with an American accent, I had to play kind of a classic lead, I didn't have any experience so I had a lot of pressure on me. And there were people on the set from Mattel, people from the studio, and i wasn't really sure if I was gonna make it so it was really nervous about it.

I can't remember much of it because it was like a lot of late nights, a lot of promotion, a lot of agents and managers and people around me that, I didn't have the experience nor the talent to figure out who was who.

It was a Cannon picture and Cannon kind of started doing very badly at that time, I think they had a lot of problems financially and the release wasn't quite as successful and maybe not as well thought out of a marketing campaign as it should have been. I broke up with Grace at the time as well when MASTERS opened.

So my life started getting more problematic, because it was the other side of fame: one side is, "now you're famous, you're in all the magazines", and the other side is, "here comes Hollywood to devour you"...

I was happy actually to get the call for RED SCORPION, because it meant that I could focus on the picture and I could go to Africa, that was kind of exciting.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...