Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med internett og nettverk? Still spørsmål her ×

Apache Server - slow

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei

I hope it is allright that I write in english. I can read and speak norwegian well, but writing in norwegian is still rather challenging.

I have an apache server on my home network. The server isn't connected to the internet, it is just used on the local network. When i access web pages on the server which contain very large photos, they load SUPER slow. If i load open those images through windows explorer (using the network neighborhood) they load fast and normal.

So I think the problem must lie within my server or something as the connection is only slow through that. Does anyone have a sudjetion of a setting I can change or why it is so slow?

thanks

Tyler

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hi,

I'll answer You in english ...

There are of course several possible bottlenecks which could cause the slow loading of Your pictures.

Some might be Apache related, others might be related to the HTML code You are using to present the pictures.

I found many possible articles describing Your / or similiar problems. You would have to provide more details about Your setup (hardware running Apache, on what OS, configuration details of Apache and so on for anyone to be able to give You a solution right for Your problem.

But have a look here:

Speed up Apache 2.0 web access or downloads with mod_deflate | nixCraft

Apache Server Frequently Asked Questions

10 Realistic Steps to a Faster Web Site

Good luck,

bit

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...