Gå til innhold

Siste Ordet 5. [oppdaterte regler 16.11.06!]

b-real

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Ah, ja, men et har jeg rettet i dokumentet mitt  fra før av, var en liten frase dette som jeg kopierte ut fra det som var før, jeg har endret litt her og der siden koden så slik ut :p

7285796[/snapback]

Good good (=

Hva er det du driver og lager?

7285806[/snapback]

Vent, la meg svare, jeg tror jeg har svaret.. ja kanskje..kan det være..en side? :tease:

dont ruin the fun Ole, edit og si at du skal lage en side. :ohmy:

Endret av PatrickM
Lenke til kommentar

CSS er gøy og lære :)

btw: er ferdig med engelsk stilen nå :D

The drugdealers

It's a cold night in November, Captain Jack and assistent Pete is spendig the night some miles outside Utah, watching som drugdealers in the old barracks.

«Hey, Jack! Look, they're going outside! This is our possibility. Let's get'em.» Whisper Pete.

«Wait, if we take'em now, may we not find the drug. Lets wait.»

The two drugdealers sneaks around, to car, back to the barracks, looking at the car again, and walking back to the barracks.

«Wonder what they're doing.» Said Jack.

«You don't see it? They're trying to get ridd of us! They know we're here, noob!»

«Mayby, mayby not. Lets get some closer. And remeber, I'm the captain, I'm not a noob!»

Jack and Pete sneaks closer to the drugdealers. Looking at them, spying at them.

«Hey, Pete, we may use the microfone now! Turn on the radion.»

«Done it allready, mayby I'm smarter then you?»

«Your not!» Shouted Jack.

«To bad, Jack. You have to stop shouting, they know we're her now! Who's the noob?»

«Bullshit, I'm not a noob, I said!» Shouted Jack again.

«You see? Lets get this done in a hurry, they know we're here anyway.

Jack and Pete raised up and ran fastly down to the barracks, the drugdealers observed them and draw theire guns!

«I shouldn't say yes to do this misson with you, Jack!» Said Pete. «You're the worsest teammate I've ever worked with!»

«Shut up, Pete. Lets kill those bastards!»

The drug dealers shot the first shot, and Pete was hit in his legg. Jack took his gun and shoot at one of the dealers. MISS! The other dealer took his gun and shot Jack. «Boom, headshot!» He said. Pete looked at the dealers.

«Nice work, friends. Let get this drug out of here. I've got a plain at the airport not many miles from here!» He said.

«Bah, forget it Pete, we're finish with you. We don't need you anymore and Jack is dead, we got a plane and 30 pound drug in the barracks. We don't need anymore, Hah! You are foolish, Pete. Think that you can work with the big guys, like us! Pathetic, well anyways, thank you for helping us, and bu the way, thank for those money you sendt us, I think we need it. Bye Pete, say godbye to life Pete!»

Fikk bare lyst til og poste den.

(det er sikkert masse skrivefeil og sånt der, jeg vet det)

Lenke til kommentar
Neste torsdag skal jeg sette på hairextensions til 6000 kroner, så bruker mye penger på håret egentlig, første gangen jeg skal bruke så mye på en gang, da.

7284909[/snapback]

6000kr på HÅR? Tenk så utrolig mye annet du kan bruke 6000kr på!

7285091[/snapback]

Veske, sko, klær? :blush:

7286016[/snapback]

Det er bare noen av tingene du kan bruke penger på :)

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...