Gå til innhold

Den store Deathwing Tråden

Anbefalte innlegg

Dette er tråden for alle som spiller på Deathwing, eller som har merget til alle mulige andre tulleservere :p

Som signaturen min sier, så er jeg Nicel, lvl 60 priest på deathwing. Og Niclea, lvl 44 warlock på deathwing. Jeg var medlem av World of NorThings (R*I*P), noe jeg vet mange på dette forumet var. Så forutenom meg, hvem spiller/spilte på deathwing? Sleng gjerne med hvilken guild dere er med i osv... har sikkert møtt mange av dere ingame :)

Endret av Tubbytazz
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.asp...mp=1#post721053

Wishes (not promises) for future migration are...

- Allow the realms migrating during the two weeks of severe instability on the Account Management pages (phases 7 and 8) another chance. This is likely to take the form of phase 7 migrations running Monday and Tuesday and phase 8 migrations running Thursday and Friday the same week, possibly on January 9th to 13th

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+987123897

Norticus, 60 NE druid.

Gikk ZG i natt med MyNC, saa etterpaa ble jeg like saa godt med i guildet.

Vi tok raptorridekisen og Vexer eller hva han heter.

Lenke til kommentar

19/12 Migration plans for January

First of all, these are plans - it's not settled. ;)

We'll take a break in the migration over the holidays. The first week of January will be used for analysis of the realm numbers and discussions on the plans ahead, so the earliest migration in 2006 is likely to start Monday January 9th. We hope to be able to inform you of the migration plans on January 3rd or 4th.

- Allow the realms migrating during the two weeks of severe instability on the Account Management pages (phases 7 and 8) another chance. This is likely to take the form of phase 7 migrations running Monday and Tuesday and phase 8 migrations running Thursday and Friday the same week, possibly on January 9th to 13th. The only blocker I can think of right now for this migration is if the destination realms fill up before then.

- Make sure all the relatively new PvP realms gain a healthy population level. As part of this we'll try balance the Alliance / Horde ratio where needed.

- Migration from Argent Dawn and Earthen Ring, most likely to a new RP PvE realm.

Feel free to post any questions below. I'll see what I can answer. I will not speculate in specific realms and dates at this time though.

Lenke til kommentar

19/12 Migration plans for January

First of all, these are plans - it's not settled. ;)

We'll take a break in the migration over the holidays. The first week of January will be used for analysis of the realm numbers and discussions on the plans ahead, so the earliest migration in 2006 is likely to start Monday January 9th. We hope to be able to inform you of the migration plans on January 3rd or 4th.

- Allow the realms migrating during the two weeks of severe instability on the Account Management pages (phases 7 and 8) another chance. This is likely to take the form of phase 7 migrations running Monday and Tuesday and phase 8 migrations running Thursday and Friday the same week, possibly on January 9th to 13th. The only blocker I can think of right now for this migration is if the destination realms fill up before then.

- Make sure all the relatively new PvP realms gain a healthy population level. As part of this we'll try balance the Alliance / Horde ratio where needed.

- Migration from Argent Dawn and Earthen Ring, most likely to a new RP PvE realm.

Feel free to post any questions below. I'll see what I can answer. I will not speculate in specific realms and dates at this time though.

5374148[/snapback]

Dette betyr jo bare at de åpner migration fra Stormscale og Deathwing til Talnivarr igjen. Man kan ikke migrere tilbake igjen? ;p

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...