Gå til innhold

Nytt innhold Xbox 360-markedsplass (7 September 2011)

kewell79

Anbefalte innlegg

5/10? Pølsevev.

Spillet er fortsatt en perle i mine øyne, at kameraet og kontrollen er knotete gjengir jo litt av nostalgien, det var jo like jævlig kamera og kontroller på N64 så vidt jeg husker. 1200 MS er en del, men det er verdt det spør du meg, lett topp 3 XBLA for min del.

Banjo kazooie er et av mine all time favorittspill, så må si meg enig der. :p

Nuts & Bolts anbefales..veldig kult, runna det i går :D

Det er på norsk, men det er egentlig bare litt morsomt :p

Går an å sette på engelsk, hvis du forandrer på "console locale" i system settings.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Resident Evil 5 Demo, Special Edition Detailed

Could a XBL Marketplace demo be in your future?

In the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine, Capcom revealed the first details behind the demo version of Resident Evil 5 -- which, so far anyway, has only been announced for the Xbox 360 version. The demo, which covers two stages set around the African town of Kijuju, is slated to hit the Xbox Live Marketplace on December 5 in Japan. Gamers will need a Gold Membership to download the demo, but it'll be worth it because the demo -- just like the full game -- can be played completely online in co-op mode. Neat.

Capcom also offered up the full story behind the upcoming limited-edition version of RE5, available exclusively at their e-CAPCOM virtual storefront in Japan. The goodies inside the limited box: the game, a 2GB USB drive shaped like a Tricell anti-virus vaccine capsule, a BSAA waist pack modeled after the one hero Chris is sporting in the game, and an exclusive 32-page artbook with staff commentary. If having assorted bric-a-brac around the house modeled after horror-game accessories excites you (and you live in Japan), you'll be able to reserve the package online starting December 4.

While we're on the subject of dates, Capcom closed their RE5 announcements for today by stating that the title will go on sale March 5 in Japan, a week earlier than previously scheduled -- the rest of the world will still need to wait until March 12, sadly. "I would like to sincerely thank everyone who visited Capcom's booth at the 2008 Tokyo Game Show," producer Jun Takeuchi told Famitsu. "A lot of visitors commented about how they couldn't wait any longer to play the game, which I genuinely appreciated hearing. All of us on the team were inspired by that to cut the remaining development period down...even if it is by only a week!"

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...