Gå til innhold

Intel i845 B-Step denne måneden?

Anbefalte innlegg

Fra Xbitlabs:

Quote:

As it was expected, i845 B-Step chipset (i.e., i845 with PC2100 DDR SDRAM support) starts shipping this month, Digitimes writes. Though the event will occur in the very end of November, no one feels upset. All the first- and second-tier mainboard makers report that their orders for this chipset have already been successfully booked, so the new i845 B-Step chipsets will be shipped from this week on (pricing at $38-40, which is also the price of the common i845 stepping A3). Besides, Intel says that all the ordered chipset quantities will be shipped in full, in spite of the blatant overbooking. In other words, Intel seems to have no problems with manufacturing the new core logic whatsoever.

We used to report that mainboard distributors will start receiving i845 B-Step based boards (i845 stepping B0) since Mid December, while the ultimate buyers are asked to wait till January 7. Well, it's evident that not everyone will stay patient. It looks far too tempting to be the first selling mainboards based on the DDR Pentium 4 chipset from Intel. We guess, the Japanese hardware shops won't miss this chance anyway. :wink:

Hmm... lanseres 7. januar.

Ser spennende ut :smile:

Gleder meg som et lite barn!

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...