Gå til innhold

Bang & Olufsen+Samsung=sant!

Dinsdale

Anbefalte innlegg

Iflg mobile-reveiw skal disse to samarbeide for å skape et "nytt" mobilkonsept. Les mer her

Personlig har jeg alltid likt B&O så hvis disse klarer å lage en fantastisk mobil sammen med Samsung, står jeg først i køen :yes:

**Edit** Slenger på teksten her jeg...

Samsung Electronics, one of the world`s leading manufacturers of mobile phones, and Bang & Olufsen, one of the worlds leading manufacturers of high-end audio and video equipment, have announced a cooperation to develop a new mobile phone concept. The intention is to create a truly unique product, which breaks with conventional assumptions and expectations and offers users a new mobile experience.

The cooperation will express the synthesis of the two companies` respective competences within technology and design and builds on Samsung`s leadership within advanced mobile phone technology and innovative solutions and Bang & Olufsen`s leadership within design, simplicity and user interface.

Furthermore, the two companies are working together on the development of high-quality acoustics in Samsung mobile phones applying the Bang & Olufsen patented ICEpower technology that offers a unique combination of state-of-the-art audio quality and ultra high efficiency.

“We are pleased to work with Bang & Olufsen who share our passion for innovation and consumer-focused technology. Samsung is always trying to push the boundaries of mobile phone design and development and we consistently search for innovative ideas and concepts across industries”, says Kitae Lee, President of the Telecommunications Business in Samsung Electronics. “This partnership will bring to our customers a new way of thinking about the mobile phone.”

The cooperation between Samsung and Bang & Olufsen represents their mutual focus on developing products that meet the highest standards of quality, reliability and durability.

“We are happy to cooperate with Samsung and together we want to create a mobile phone that is dedicated to communication in a comfortable and convenient way. The design and use of the phone is very simple and straightforward, yet in every aspect of the design there is a carefully thought through relationship between form and function”, says Torben Ballegaard Sørensen, CEO of Bang & Olufsen.

Bang & Olufsen CEO Torben Ballegaard Sørensen adds, “In Samsung we have a valued partner. We now intend to create a unique mobile phone together. The fact that this cooperation is bilateral, where Bang & Olufsen delivers enhanced acoustic capabilities for application in the Samsung mobiles through the ICEpower technology, is a major contribution to making the cooperation even more interesting.”

The new mobile phone will be launched in Europe, Russia and Ukraine during the 4th quarter of this year. It will be distributed through both Bang & Olufsen stores and in select high-end Samsung distribution partners.

Endret av Dinsdale
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hmm, jeg hadde en Bang & Olufsen-mobil en gang tror jeg :p

Det var på den tida mobil var sjeldent, og gå på discotek var kansje det feteste man kunne gjøre på fredagen, MED mobilen i hånda! :D

Husker dessverre ikke hva den het (Hvis det i det hele tatt var Bang & Olufsen), men den var ikke akkurat en designperle... :!:

Lenke til kommentar
Tror de bare har kommet til en avtale og ikke noe mer.

Kommer nok bare til å bli at B&O designer mobilen og samsung lager innmaten. Samsung har jo kjørt en ganske fast linje på designen sine ganske lenge nå, kanskje de begynner å endre seg litt (sier ikke at den er dårlig, liker samsung mobiler meget godt)

Hvis du leser artikkelen som er referert til tidligere vil du se at det er planer om en mobil allerede i høst.

Det er foreløpig uklart hva den nye samarbeidsmobilen vil koste. Det vi imidlertid vet, er at telefonen vil bli lansert allerede i høst i blant annet Norge, Sverige, Finland, Danmark og en rekke andre europeiske land.

Du vil finne den i Bang & Olufsens butikker, samt andre utvalgte forhandlere.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Kissa: Jeg _tror_ han mente dyrere enn Nokia 8800, men kanskje han mente 8800 kr.

Dette var en, i min mening, utrolig stygg mobil. Den virket rett og slett forferdelig på alle måter, og den ser også ut til å være veldig tykk. Mulig bildet lyver, men det er mitt førsteinntrykk.

edit: Er allerede review av mobilen her, med mange bilder.

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/samsun...serene-en.shtml

Endret av arehei
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...