Gå til innhold

LOST sesong 2 - USA - Les 1. innlegg *NO WAREZ*

Hvor bra var sesong 2? (Stem kun om du har sett hele sesongen, prøv å være litt kritisk)  

444 stemmer

1. 1. Hvor bra var sesong 2? (Stem kun om du har sett hele sesongen, prøv å være litt kritisk)

• Terningkast 1 - Katastrofal
    • Terningkast 2 - Dårlig
    • Terningkast 3 - Middels
    • Terningkast 4 - God
    • Terningkast 5 - Genial
    • Terningkast 6 - Legendarisk

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Svar til en spoiilerdiskusjon som har gått her;

Når det kommer til at vi skal snart se Locke i rullestol igjen, så var det en spoiler relatert til tilbakeblikk, ikke øyen. Dvs at han ikke mister bevegeligheten i beina på øyen, men neste tilbakeblikk vil handle om når han var i rullestol. bare for å oppklare litt :)

Om Shannon sa produsentene at "When somebody dies on the island, they stay dead". Nå i ettertid så har jeg tenkt litt over på hvorfor man sa "on the island"... Ligger det noe mer bak? Hvorfor sa man ikke "on the show"/"on lost" eller rett og slett bare "when somebody dies, they staty dead".. :hmm:

Bah, sikkert bare jeg som overanalyserer.

Ellers endel nytt på spoilerfronten:

Episode 10 handler om Eko, 11 om Jack o g 12 om Charlie. Når kommer Sawyer episoden? :hmm:

11/28 - The relationship between Locke and Eko will be a central focus of the show. The different viewpoint those two characters have will come into play. The Sayid/Ana Lucia relationship will be something that will carry foward in the upcoming episodes in ways that are different than people might think. They probably have more in common than "I killed the woman you loved." Desmond will be coming back. Maybe there will be an episode about the island's past. Dr. Marvin Candle has a fake hand
11/28 - Spoilerish excerpt from article "Five Alive:" Mr. Eko: Born and raised in Nigeria.
11/28 - Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals (note that this is a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): The people in the tail section have experienced the full wrath of "the Others" and the "monster"... but they don't know about any of the other mysteries of the island. They don't know about the hatch, the polar bears, the Dharma Initiative... so it's going be a real culture shock for them. Some of these characters are not going to get along. You've got Kate and Ana Lucia - who will both have some kind of a relationship with Jack. We also have a Nigerian man, and as you know from last season, a Nigerian drug plane was found on the island. You have to wonder if there's a connection... Not to mention Charlie who is a drug addict and has a Virgin Mary statue full of heroin. He hasn't broken it yet, but eventually we'll have to deal with the repercussions of that. As with the hatch, there will be more revelations about the Dharma Initiative, but it's all going to come at times when it's going to affect the characters most. You have not seen the last of Dharma, but it's going to be a little while before you find out a little bit more. The Dharma Initiative was a communal research facility on the island. A lot of scientists and free-thinkers got together to do a lot of different kinds of research: psychiatry, zoology - and remember that with the zoology of the film you saw some polar bears. It's possible there were some animal aggression studies going on there, as well as human psychology experiments and a whole variety of other things. The Dharma Initiative was founded by two peacenik Grad students who were trying to get to the bottom of a lot of mysteries about human behavior. There are six bunkers on the island, and they were devoted to a lot of different kinds of research. That's going to open up a lot of different avenues for us to tease you with what the kind of research was, and how it's evolved now that the Dharma Initiative seems to have fallen into disrepair. A lot has happened on the island and the Dharma Initiative is just the tip of the iceberg... The "funny" script pages posted online at OceanicFlight815.com sometimes get things wrong but sometimes they get them right... Will you be seeing "Zombie Walt" of "Clone Jack"? Probably not, but I think in everything that we do, there are hints of things that are happening.

Lenke til kommentar
Svar til en spoiilerdiskusjon som har gått her;

Når det kommer til at vi skal snart se Locke i rullestol igjen, så var det en spoiler relatert til tilbakeblikk, ikke øyen. Dvs at han ikke mister bevegeligheten i beina på øyen, men neste tilbakeblikk vil handle om når han var i rullestol. bare for å oppklare litt :)

Om Shannon sa produsentene at "When somebody dies on the island, they stay dead". Nå i ettertid så har jeg tenkt litt over på hvorfor man sa "on the island"... Ligger det noe mer bak? Hvorfor sa man ikke "on the show"/"on lost" eller rett og slett bare "when somebody dies, they staty dead".. :hmm:

Bah, sikkert bare jeg som overanalyserer.

Ellers endel nytt på spoilerfronten:

Episode 10 handler om Eko, 11 om Jack o g 12 om Charlie. Når kommer Sawyer episoden? :hmm:

11/28 - The relationship between Locke and Eko will be a central focus of the show. The different viewpoint those two characters have will come into play. The Sayid/Ana Lucia relationship will be something that will carry foward in the upcoming episodes in ways that are different than people might think. They probably have more in common than "I killed the woman you loved." Desmond will be coming back. Maybe there will be an episode about the island's past. Dr. Marvin Candle has a fake hand
11/28 - Spoilerish excerpt from article "Five Alive:" Mr. Eko: Born and raised in Nigeria.
11/28 - Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals (note that this is a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): The people in the tail section have experienced the full wrath of "the Others" and the "monster"... but they don't know about any of the other mysteries of the island. They don't know about the hatch, the polar bears, the Dharma Initiative... so it's going be a real culture shock for them. Some of these characters are not going to get along. You've got Kate and Ana Lucia - who will both have some kind of a relationship with Jack. We also have a Nigerian man, and as you know from last season, a Nigerian drug plane was found on the island. You have to wonder if there's a connection... Not to mention Charlie who is a drug addict and has a Virgin Mary statue full of heroin. He hasn't broken it yet, but eventually we'll have to deal with the repercussions of that. As with the hatch, there will be more revelations about the Dharma Initiative, but it's all going to come at times when it's going to affect the characters most. You have not seen the last of Dharma, but it's going to be a little while before you find out a little bit more. The Dharma Initiative was a communal research facility on the island. A lot of scientists and free-thinkers got together to do a lot of different kinds of research: psychiatry, zoology - and remember that with the zoology of the film you saw some polar bears. It's possible there were some animal aggression studies going on there, as well as human psychology experiments and a whole variety of other things. The Dharma Initiative was founded by two peacenik Grad students who were trying to get to the bottom of a lot of mysteries about human behavior. There are six bunkers on the island, and they were devoted to a lot of different kinds of research. That's going to open up a lot of different avenues for us to tease you with what the kind of research was, and how it's evolved now that the Dharma Initiative seems to have fallen into disrepair. A lot has happened on the island and the Dharma Initiative is just the tip of the iceberg... The "funny" script pages posted online at OceanicFlight815.com sometimes get things wrong but sometimes they get them right... Will you be seeing "Zombie Walt" of "Clone Jack"? Probably not, but I think in everything that we do, there are hints of things that are happening.

5224506[/snapback]

ja det er det nok.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...