Gå til innhold

Manchester United

Old Game

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jaja, 2. plass i gruppa. Da er det disse lagene vi kan trekke på mandag, såvidt jeg veit:

Fra CL:

Tottenham
Lyon
FC København
Besiktas

Fra EL:
Osmanlispor
Schalke 04
Shaktar Donetsk
Fiorentina
Athletic Bilbao/Genk
Roma
Ajax
St. Etienne
Fenerbache
APOEL Nicosia
Zenit St. Petersburg
Sparta Praha

Endret av Sveern
Lenke til kommentar

Scholes etter kampen i går:

'I wouldn't be worried by any of these teams to be honest with you. I think United have got a really good squad.

'They are starting to play some really good football and I think rightly so, they are favourites to win this competition.

'I can see them going all the way, there isn't one team in there that worries me.' 

Lenke til kommentar

Litt flere sitater. Denne gangen fra sjefen sjæl, etter kampen i går:

In my team, he (Rooney) is an attacking player - he will play as a 9 or a 10, or eventually coming from one of the sides.

So as an attacking player, normally he scores more goals. He scored a couple, I think at Fenerbahce and one in the Premier League.

We expect more goals from him, yes, but we expect more goals from everyone in the team.

Maybe Zlatan is the one [who is scoring] but as the main striker it is normal that he has more goals. But all the other attacking players, we expect more goals from them.

If you want to compare this match tonight with Everton match, we can, Mourinho added.

We were 1-0 up, complete control, Herrera hit the post, no 2-0. They go there in the last minute, goal.

Today 1-0, we go there in the last 10 minutes, we scored the second goal. Game over. Sometimes little details make a difference and the goal is a big detail.

We are not scoring enough goals for the football we play.

When we play against other teams in the Premier League, normally they are the man of the match. They save everything. Goals make a huge difference so we need to score more goals.

I think the team is playing very well. I think the team is playing very well and probably the Ukrainians fans did not see the best Manchester United of the season.

Because the best Manchester United of the season was the team that played the last four, five or six matches in the Premier League, and managed one victory and four or five draws. We are playing very, very well, but we need more goals.

Bailly is a big loss but we know that, said Mourinho. So let's hope that Smalling can recover in time to replace him in the squad.

With so many matches, we need players. In this moment, we have Jones, Bailly and Marcos.

Okay, we play Tottenham, we play Crystal Palace, West Bromwich, Reading, semi-finals, West Ham away - in that period we have lots of matches and it's important to have more options. I think Smalling will be back at the end of the year.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...