Gå til innhold

Småprat om/rundt WoW

Anbefalte innlegg

regelen er jo at jo lettere det er å få tak i et materiale, jo lavere blir prisen. så du må gå for mengde, slik at du skal få noe utbytte for det. finn svake mobs som kan skinnes som pettet ditt lvler på og drep i hopetall ;)

8126698[/snapback]

Var det jeg mente, men hvor finner jeg en stor samling av low levels som kan skinnes i outlands?

8126863[/snapback]

Hvor mye skill har du?

8126999[/snapback]

375 i skinning, og er level 70, hvor burde jeg gå?

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet-p4PIYwb6
Så vanskelig Opera-eventen skal være da, hadde de på 3% nå. >:--(

8129441[/snapback]

Er ikke SÅ vanskelig... bare huske og hindre healen :p

8129524[/snapback]

Joda, men blir hele tiden resist eller noe. :(

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-p4PIYwb6

Vi har ikke warlock med atm. :p MEn skal klare det nå.

edit: Down! DRUIDPOWAH! :green:

edit2: Eide Curator på 2. try! :green:

post-22560-1173632429_thumb.png

Endret av Slettet-p4PIYwb6
Lenke til kommentar

Det er jo engentlig bare en gearcheck. Sørg for å ha all spawns døde før den neste kommer osv.

Vi bruker 3 healers på han og det er ganske imba siden vi kan ha en til dps. Prøv å ha en pala som står å tar lyne tingen, healers på venstre side - dps høyre siden ect.

Som sagt er det en gearcheck så dere klarer han sikkert snart.

Lenke til kommentar
Just copy pasting couple comments on how you can utilize a shadow priest on this fight:

Quote:

What we did for the Curator was stick every healer with a shadowpriest (2 priests + 1 paladin)- It worked really great, with insane mana-regen during the weakens. Dead on the 5th or 6th pull i think.

Quote:

A shadow priest was of extreme value on Curator, yes. We ended up keeping him on Curator the whole time, which gave healers a ton of mana to work with. If your dps crew is focused enough not to fall behind on adds, the whole fight is really about survival, which is mostly limited by mana (and the very long enrage timer). It had the added benefit of focusing all the Hateful Bolts on one person, which made it easier to prevent random deaths to Bolt+Flare.

Quote:

Just did another awesome night in Karazhan. One shotted the Curator (shadow priest is borderline cheating with that boss, makes it really easy)

Quote:

..and on the Curator, you will absolutely *LOVE* a shadow Priest grouped with healers. Vampiric Touch is nice, but for that encounter it makes the fight almost trivial.

Quote:

Having a shadow priest on Curator really makes the fight a lot easier. The regen from VT especially during evocate is crazy and should make up for most mana problems.

Lenke til kommentar
Just copy pasting couple comments on how you can utilize a shadow priest on this fight:

Quote:

What we did for the Curator was stick every healer with a shadowpriest (2 priests + 1 paladin)- It worked really great, with insane mana-regen during the weakens. Dead on the 5th or 6th pull i think.

Quote:

A shadow priest was of extreme value on Curator, yes. We ended up keeping him on Curator the whole time, which gave healers a ton of mana to work with. If your dps crew is focused enough not to fall behind on adds, the whole fight is really about survival, which is mostly limited by mana (and the very long enrage timer). It had the added benefit of focusing all the Hateful Bolts on one person, which made it easier to prevent random deaths to Bolt+Flare.

Quote:

Just did another awesome night in Karazhan. One shotted the Curator (shadow priest is borderline cheating with that boss, makes it really easy)

Quote:

..and on the Curator, you will absolutely *LOVE* a shadow Priest grouped with healers. Vampiric Touch is nice, but for that encounter it makes the fight almost trivial.

Quote:

Having a shadow priest on Curator really makes the fight a lot easier. The regen from VT especially during evocate is crazy and should make up for most mana problems.

8130425[/snapback]

Hint hint liksom? :p Vi hadde shadow priest.
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...