Småprat om/rundt WoW

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

wowscrnshot101308180529fv2.jpg

w1024.png

Cache er en phun ting :D

Edit:

Har noen andre hatt problemer med pålogging etter den nye pathcen?

Står hele tiden fast på "sucess" i en evighet før jeg kommer inn.

Og av og til kommer jeg ikke inn i det hele tatt.

Noen som vet hva som burde gjøres?

Endret av n4w
Lenke til kommentar

Vet ikke om jeg må lage ny tråd om slikt eller om jeg kan spøre om det her, men jeg skriver et paper om MMORPG og laget en spørreundersøkelse for å bygge mine påstander på.

Jeg har posten den på engelsk i et annet forum, men de som kan ta seg tid til å svare, gjør det! :) Jeg vil sette stor pris på det. Send meg gjerne pm med svar :)

My "research question" is "To what extent does Ducheneaut and Moore’s assumptions apply to todays World of Warcraft environment?"

1) To what extent does World of Warcraft encourage player-to-player interaction? If so, how?

2) Do you agree that there are several types of players, socializers and instrumental players, in World of Warcraft? By socializers i mean people playing WoW to just talk to others, and social content (chatting in gchat or say another channel) is essensial to their gameplay. By instrumental, i mean people powerleveling their characters and professions. Power players and achievers.

3) Do you think that there are places/cities in World of Warcraft’s environment where socializing is more common and a natural choice of play? If so, what are they (is it a city or a place/zone) and what kind of socializing is it? (trading or chatting/discussing).

4) Do you think that by allowing macros (AFK-macroing, automated looping of several sets of macros for instance) in the game, social interactivity would decrease?

5) In Star Wars Galaxies (another MMORPG) there are professions that are either servicebased or combat based. After being in combat, a player(combat based) get battle fatigue and need to go to nearest cantina or pub to /watch some entertainer(service prof) or get healed by a healer(service prof) in order to remove the fatigue. By designing the game that way, SWGs designers made interaction between player a must. They intend to make the game most sociable. There are also places like spaceports where a shuttle goes every 9 minutes. If you do happen to miss a shuttle, you need to wait that long. Thus giving ”bumping into someone” a bigger chance to happen.

Do you think that World of Warcraft, being so liberal (a player is never forced to interact with another player), creates a better or worse social environment for players of both types (socializers and instrumental players) than SWG?

6) Are you / have you been / do you think you will be a periodical socializer or powerplayer? Say, you are powerplayer 1-80, and 80+ you are socializer (or vice versa), or do you stay a powerplayer/socializer all the time?

7) Enchanters were the most ”spamming” profession in the game. With the recent patch enchanters can now put their enchants on the AH. Do you think it made them less social?

8) A profession requires another professions item: do you think this creates more sociable environment for players or do you think this would be of annoyance for powerplayers ? For instance enchanters needing blacksmithers rods.

9) How social (with scale 1-10) would you describe raiding? Does it matter what kind of (how challenging) raids are?

10) WoW does not have much forced downtime, like waiting 2 minutes in the cantina after a fight. Do you think that by forcing downtime social interaction between players would increase?

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Harley Quinn

Hvis noen får spillet før så anbefaller jeg å legge inn koden for å oppgradere kontoen på dagen og heller overleve et par timer uten spilling.. I fjor brukte sambo et par timer på å få lagt inn koden, mens jeg hadde gjort det et par timer før og dermed slapp kø på siden..

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...