Gå til innhold

Småprat om/rundt WoW

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg leste den via http://blue.mmo-champion.com/

men fant ingen tråd der som hadde noe med downranking i tittelen å gjøre. Men den lå visst under en fyr som klaget på at guilden hans var på vei å gå tom for healere.

No, what they were running into is that in Sunwell downranking IS REQUIRED. There is no way to outheal it otherwise. The problem is, oops, nobody has any mana issues if they downrank, potion up and have shadow priests AE healing.

I don't want to derail this thread into a debate on downranking because I feel like the topic is much broader than that. It's totally cool though if the loss of downranking made healing not fun for you -- that is valid feedback. We have a lot of ideas on healing, but we're still in the gathering information phase. Don't expect to suddenly see a post on Friday that totally overhauls the way healing works. This will be a long term change.

Downranking wasn't an exploit. It was something that emerged from the players. They seemed to like it and it didn't seem to do any harm, so we let it continue. In LK, we realized we were spending an inordinate amount of our design time trying to balance spells that could be downranked without making that the solution to every problem. We decided the benefit to the game per our time spent designing it just wan't there anymore.

But I also want to point out that Sunwell was designed knowing players downranked. Naxx and Ulduar are being designed knowing players don't downrank. You shouldn't just assume the content will automatically be impossible for you. We tweak the numbers until players can handle it. Remember, we're the same guys making the monsters. Put another way, if we nerfed tank health to 20K do you think Patchwerk would hit as hard as he does? Of course not. It would go down.

If you can't heal Naxx without downranking and without severe mana problems (and assuming you know what you're doing) then we're just not done balancing the numbers yet.

TLDR: You may miss it, but you don't *need* it.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...p;pageNo=10#180

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...