Gå til innhold

Småprat om/rundt WoW

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Dette er stort.

Hentet fra wow-forumene

http://www.gameriot.com/blogs/TWA-FAH-CHAY...re-Unstoppable/

** Video link added at the bottom of this entry!

With the new Hunter exploit, I can see a lot of Hunters rise in standings overnight once they figure out how it all works. Okay, so whats this new "exploit" I'm talking about? To make it simple, it gives Hunters super-DPS, pretty un-f*cking-stoppable!

Heres how it works.

Since 2.3.2, Auto-shot's "delay" isn't working properly (with the new !autoshot macro). So basically, Hunters can go around spamming Steady Shot while auto-shots are being fired. Upon further research, I found out it even works for Aimed Shot and other shots as well. What does this mean? It means a Hunter can kill a Warrior in <6 seconds, or a clothie in <4 seconds.

This is how it works (two instant Aimed Shots and Multi Shots).

It's an exploit of the new !Autoshot macro, so you start of by making these 3 macros.

/cast !Auto shot

/cast Multi-Shot

/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

/cast !Auto shot

/cast Aimed Shot

/cast !Auto shot

/cast Steady Shot

1.) You spam the steady shot macro. You should fire off 2 steady shots and then an auto. Once your autoshot timer reaches 0.5 seconds left, immediately do step 2.

2.) Spam the aimed shot macro. If everything was timed correctly, the Aimed Shot fires off instantly, followed by another autoshot. On top of that, 1 second later, it should fire another Aimed Shot. Once your next autoshot timer reaches 0.5 seconds left, immediately do step 3.

3.) Spam your multi shot macro. The same thing happens, you fire two multishots.

4.) Repeat.

I had a friend test this out on me outside Org, and this is just unstoppable. By unstoppable, I mean I lost in under 6 seconds.

Mind you, my friend is a terrible Hunter, yet he made a 2s team with a Druid last night and powered it to 2000+ rating already. Okay, so 2000+? So what? Hunters are already starting to get 2000+ with Druids these days. Perhaps it'd be more clear if I explained it this way. Prior to my telling him about this exploit, he was sitting at 1400 with a Pally partner.

I'm not encouraging this to be exploited. Actually.... yes I am.

Until Blizzard fixes this, why not take advantage of it? It's only a matter of time before the competent arena players figure this one out and keep it hush-hush while we all take advantage of it.

But I figured that the more people doing this, the higher priority it will be to be fixed. I got my games in already this week, so go ahead Hunters, go f*cking blow up teams you usually can't while you still can, lol.

PS. I tested this out with the Hunter yesterday at around 6-7PM and it was working. AFAIK, its still working now.

:: Video!! ::

http://files.filefront.com/lolmultishotavi/;941603

3;/fileinfo.htm

Lenke til kommentar
Dette er stort.

Hentet fra wow-forumene

http://www.gameriot.com/blogs/TWA-FAH-CHAY...re-Unstoppable/

** Video link added at the bottom of this entry!

With the new Hunter exploit, I can see a lot of Hunters rise in standings overnight once they figure out how it all works. Okay, so whats this new "exploit" I'm talking about? To make it simple, it gives Hunters super-DPS, pretty un-f*cking-stoppable!

Heres how it works.

Since 2.3.2, Auto-shot's "delay" isn't working properly (with the new !autoshot macro). So basically, Hunters can go around spamming Steady Shot while auto-shots are being fired. Upon further research, I found out it even works for Aimed Shot and other shots as well. What does this mean? It means a Hunter can kill a Warrior in <6 seconds, or a clothie in <4 seconds.

This is how it works (two instant Aimed Shots and Multi Shots).

It's an exploit of the new !Autoshot macro, so you start of by making these 3 macros.

/cast !Auto shot

/cast Multi-Shot

/cast !Auto shot

/cast Aimed Shot

/cast !Auto shot

/cast Steady Shot

1.) You spam the steady shot macro. You should fire off 2 steady shots and then an auto. Once your autoshot timer reaches 0.5 seconds left, immediately do step 2.

2.) Spam the aimed shot macro. If everything was timed correctly, the Aimed Shot fires off instantly, followed by another autoshot. On top of that, 1 second later, it should fire another Aimed Shot. Once your next autoshot timer reaches 0.5 seconds left, immediately do step 3.

3.) Spam your multi shot macro. The same thing happens, you fire two multishots.

4.) Repeat.

I had a friend test this out on me outside Org, and this is just unstoppable. By unstoppable, I mean I lost in under 6 seconds.

Mind you, my friend is a terrible Hunter, yet he made a 2s team with a Druid last night and powered it to 2000+ rating already. Okay, so 2000+? So what? Hunters are already starting to get 2000+ with Druids these days. Perhaps it'd be more clear if I explained it this way. Prior to my telling him about this exploit, he was sitting at 1400 with a Pally partner.

I'm not encouraging this to be exploited. Actually.... yes I am.

Until Blizzard fixes this, why not take advantage of it? It's only a matter of time before the competent arena players figure this one out and keep it hush-hush while we all take advantage of it.

But I figured that the more people doing this, the higher priority it will be to be fixed. I got my games in already this week, so go ahead Hunters, go f*cking blow up teams you usually can't while you still can, lol.

PS. I tested this out with the Hunter yesterday at around 6-7PM and it was working. AFAIK, its still working now.

:: Video!! ::

http://files.filefront.com/lolmultishotavi/;941603

3;/fileinfo.htm

Kanskje derfor 9 av 10 i WSG var huntere?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...