Gå til innhold

De beste filmsitatene

klevjer1

Anbefalte innlegg

Noen gode Kurt Russell filmer til en forandring :)

Soldier, 1998:

My daddy always said, "When you want to hammer a nail, don't do anything fancy. Just get a hammer and pound the son of a bitch."

Do you know how much it costs to breed you, you big moron? To train you? To feed you? What good is this man now? He's got no depth perception? All he can do is walk point and take the first hit.

Escape from New York, 1981:

Bob Hauk: "I'm not a fool, Plissken! "

Snake Plissken: "Call me Snake. "

Bob Hauk: "We'd make one hell of a team, Snake! "

Snake Plissken: "The name's Plissken! "

Hauk: "Plissken? Plissken what are you doing? "

Snake Plissken: "Playing with myself, I'm going in. "

Girl in "Chock Full O'Nuts": "You're a cop! "

Snake Plissken: "I'm an asshole... "

Har de frasene fra "Escape from New York" noe med Metal Gear Solid 2 år gjøre? :dontgetit:

Mener det samme ble sagt der..

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Har de frasene fra "Escape from New York" noe med Metal Gear Solid 2 år gjøre? :dontgetit:

Mener det samme ble sagt der..

Du kan jo se etter HER f.eks.

Solid Snake to Otacon

[from inside a locker] "This reminds me of when we first met."

"I was inside the locker that time. We're equal now, huh?

"Not unless I wet my pants."

"That's a low blow, Snake."

:!:

Lenke til kommentar

prøv å gjett hvor disse er fra :thumbup:

Jimmie: No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?

Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...

Jimmie: Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?

Jules:No. I didn't.

Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?

Jules: Why?

Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's

Honey Bunny:I love you, Pumpkin.

Pumpkin: I love you, Honey Bunny.

Pumpkin: Alright, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!

Honey Bunny: Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!

Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

Brett: What?

Jules: What country you from?

Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?

Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

Brett: Yes!

Vincent: Whoa!

Jules: What the fuck's happening, man? Ah, shit man!

Vincent: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.

Jules: Why the fuck did you do that!

Vincent: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!

Jules: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time...

Vincent: Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably went over a bump or

:p

Lenke til kommentar

Scarface

- You know what a chazzer is?

- What you think I am? What you think, I a fuckin' worm, like you? I told you, man! I told you, don't fuck with me! I told you, no fuckin' kids! No, but you wouldn't listen! Well, you stupid fuck! Look at you now.

Snatch

- I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from aye?

- Goody gumdrops.

- Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retrobution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible cunt: Me.

-Do you take sugar?

-No, thanks, Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Lenke til kommentar

"The issue here is not wheter we broke a few rules or took a few liberties with our female party guests. We did. But you can`t hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behaviour of a few sick, perverted individuals. If you do, shouldn`t we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn`t this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg, isn`t this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do what you want to us, but we`re not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America!"

Otter forteller hvor skapet skal stå i "Animal House"

Forøvrig er Sin City overstrødd med glimrende sitater, husker bare ikke noen av dem :dontgetit:

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+1242

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled og ELDERBERRIES!" - Holy grail.

"You must find ANOTHER SHRUBBERT! (dum dum dum duuuuum) only slightly higher so we get the 2 level effect with a little path down the middle. *a path! a path!* And then(!), you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forrest wiiiiiith.... A HERRING!!!(liten fisk)

Digg film!

Lenke til kommentar

Sin City you say?

"I love hitmen. No matter what you do to them, you don't feel bad."

"The valkyrie at my side is shouting and laughing with the pure, hateful, bloodthirsty joy of the slaughter... and so am I "

"It's going to be blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back!"

"An old man dies. A young girl lives. A fair trade. I love you, Nancy."

"And after I pull off that miracle, maybe I'll go punch out God."

"Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him. They woulda tossed him girls like Nancy back then."

Den som kan si hvem som sa hva får en PRIS :)

*hvisker* ære og berømmelse

Lenke til kommentar

Hm.

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" -Mr. Blue i Reservoir Dogs

Richard Torena: I could get killed for telling you this shit.

Vincent Hanna: You could get killed walking your doggie! - Fra Heat

"This town is like a great big pussy, waiting to get fucked" -Tony Montana i Scarface

"Say hello to my little friend" -Tony Montana i Scarface

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning" -Husker ikke navnet fra Apocalypse Now!

og sist, men ikke minst:

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse" -Don Vito Corleone i Gudfaren I

Edit: Fikset på småfeil i sitatene.

Endret av Oovz
Lenke til kommentar

Fra The Boondock Saints:

Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God

Mange sitater fra den filmen, en av mine andre favoritter er tidligere nevnt.

Teal'C i Stargate SG-1 (han kan alle ordene, men forstår ikke alle meninger av jordiske uttrykk):

Things will not calm down DanielJackson, they will in fact calm up

Og ja, han sier alltid DanielJackson som det var ett ord ;).

Fra Pi:

11:15, restate my assumptions: 1. Mathematics is the language of nature. 2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. 3. If you graph these numbers, patterns emerge. Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature.

Genial film, som kan gi deg en del å tenke på (basert på hvor mye du lever deg inn i den).

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...