Gå til innhold

De beste filmsitatene

klevjer1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 3 måneder senere...
Slutten på American History X, når han sier "life is to short to be pissed off" og resten av konklusjonen til Danny der :)

9455907[/snapback]

Noen quotes er bra, andre er perfekte. Den der er EPIC!

However

How tall are you private?

5 foot 9 sir!

5 foot 9! I didnt know they stacked shit that high!

Private Pyle you better shape up or I'm gonna unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

Begge fra Full Metal Jacket.

Yndlingsquoten min blir ikke filmatisert før i 2008, men jeg poster den likevel:

- Do you kill your boys before or after?

- After

- And why is that?

- I like it when they squirm..

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 år senere...
  • 8 måneder senere...

Fra Double Indemnity:

Barton Keyes: "The job I'm talking about takes brains and integrity. It takes more guts than there is in 50 salesmen. It's the hottest job in the business... Desk job? Is that all you can see in it? Just a hard chair to park your pants on from 9 to 5, huh? Just a pile of papers to shuffle around and five sharp pencils and a scratch pad to make figures on. Maybe a little doodling on the side. Well, that's not the way I look at it, Walter. To me, a claims man is a surgeon. That desk is an operating table. And those pencils are scalpels and bone chisels. And those papers are not just forms and statistics and claims for compensation, they're alive, they're packed with drama, with twisted hopes and crooked dreams. A claims man, Walter, is a doctor and a bloodhound... and a cop and a judge and a jury and a father confessor all in one. And you want to tell me you're not interested. You don't want to work with your brains. All you wanna work is with your finger on the doorbell, for a few bucks more a week. "

Fra Pineapple Express:

Dale Denton: "Couscous - the food's so nice they named it twice".

Fra The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:

Benjamin Button: "Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss".

Benjamin Button: "It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you".

Mrs. Maple: "Benjamin, we're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us"?

Lenke til kommentar

Fra filmen The Hustler med Paul Newman:

Fast Eddie:

Cause, ya see, twice, Sarah...

once at Ames with Minnesota Fats and then again at Arthur's, in that cheap, crummy pool room, now why'd I do it, Sarah?

Why'd I do it?

I coulda beat that guy, coulda beat 'im cold, he never woulda known.

But I just hadda show 'im. Just hadda show those creeps and those punks what the game is like when it's great, when it's REALLY great.

You know, like anything can be great, anything can be great.

I don't care, BRICKLAYING can be great, if a guy knows. If he knows what he's doing and why and if he can make it come off.

When I'm goin', I mean, when I'm REALLY goin' I feel like a... like a jockey must feel. He's sittin' on his horse, he's got all that speed and that power underneath him... he's comin' into the stretch, the pressure's on 'im, and he KNOWS... just feels... when to let it go and how much. Cause he's got everything workin' for 'im: timing, touch. It's a great feeling, boy, it's a real great feeling when you're right and you KNOW you're right. It's like all of a sudden I got oil in my arm. The pool cue's part of me. You know, it's uh - pool cue, it's got nerves in it. It's a piece of wood, it's got nerves in it. Feel the roll of those balls, you don't have to look, you just KNOW. You make shots that nobody's ever made before. I can play that game the way... NOBODY'S ever played it before.

Sarah Packard: You're not a loser, Eddie, you're a winner. Some men never get to feel that way about anything.

Se filmen hos Youtube

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...