Gå til innhold

De beste filmsitatene

klevjer1

Anbefalte innlegg

Til å være en hjernedød actionfilm, har "Blade trinity" ganske mange bra sitater. Kanskje mest av typen "sa de virkelig det der?":

Hannibal King: Her name is Danica Talos. You met her earlier. And unlike typical vampires, her fangs are located in her vagina.

Danica Talos: Enough! It's not funny anymore!

Hannibal King: No, it's not, you horse-humping bitch!

Hannibal King: That's atomized colloidal silver. It's being pumped through the building's air conditioning system, you cock-juggling thundercunt!

:!:

Endret av JacEr
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Orket ikke å lese gjennom hele tråden, men "Predator" er jo en film med noen klassikere.

Poncho: You're bleeding, man.

Blain: I ain't got time to bleed.

[Poncho shoots a bunch of grenades up to the top of the cliff]

Poncho: You got time to duck?

Dutch: If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Poncho: [Holds up his grenade launcher] Yeah, strap this on your "sore ass", Blain.

For en film

Lenke til kommentar
Hah! Ikke kom med den!

No offence, kommer med det jeg vil med... Så klart poster han det sitatet han synes er best, eller det han har lyst til å poste. Det er ikke opp til deg og bestemme hvilke sitater han synes er best.

Men nå orka jeg ikke no mer 'barnslig' tøv.

mvh. aleks :)

Endret av aleks tho
Lenke til kommentar

Noen fine fra As Good As It Gets med Jack:

"Never, never, interrupt me, okay? Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint. Even then, don't come knocking. Or, if it's election night, and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some fudgepacker that you date has been elected the first queer president of the United States and he's going to have you down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?"

"Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

"People who talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch."

"How do you write women so well?"

"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

Klassisk :)

Lenke til kommentar
Hah! Ikke kom med den!

No offence, kommer med det jeg vil med... Så klart poster han det sitatet han synes er best, eller det han har lyst til å poste. Det er ikke opp til deg og bestemme hvilke sitater han synes er best.

Men nå orka jeg no mer 'barnslig' tøv.

mvh. aleks :)

5428950[/snapback]

takker og bukker

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 måneder senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...