Videoannonse
Annonse
Fan så psycho ting ble i går...

Får prøve om man kan forbedre seg i dag da :p

5949395[/snapback]

Hva skjedde i går? :p

Forresten blir ikke "faen" mindre stygt om du skriver "fan". :whistle:

Lenke til kommentar
* Folk skriver slik de skriver, trenger ikke å rette på skrivefeil.....

Se nå første siden en gang til å LES det som står der og følge det...

5949429[/snapback]

Jeg har lest førstesiden, takk. Jeg rettet ikke på deg, jeg påpekte bare et styggord du muligens prøvde å skjule ved å skrive det feil.

Banning og stygt språk er jo noe man egentlig skal ungå på forumet, særlig du som moderator.

Lenke til kommentar

5949429[/snapback]

Jeg har lest førstesiden, takk. Jeg rettet ikke på deg, jeg påpekte bare et styggord du muligens prøvde å skjule ved å skrive det feil.

Banning og stygt språk er jo noe man egentlig skal ungå på forumet, særlig du som moderator.

5949452[/snapback]

Han er en nordlending. Uten at det skal være en unnskyldning..

Lenke til kommentar
Hva skjedde i går? :p

Forresten blir ikke "faen" mindre stygt om du skriver "fan". :whistle:

5949403[/snapback]

5949429[/snapback]

Ta deg god tid når du skriver postene dine og se spesielt godt etter skrivefeil, grammatiske feil og eventuell feilinformasjon.

---

How to Perform Self Hypnosis

Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state of mind that can be used to treat depression, anxiety, weight problems, embarrassment, smoking and some mental problems. Many people are interested in hypnosis as an alternative therapy, but are turned away by the fact that a hypnotherapist may charge up to 70 dollars per hour for a session. Here's a quick guide to self-hypnosis that can offer you the benefits without the cost.

Image:Hypnotisk_seans_av_Richard_Bergh_1887.jpg

Steps

Find a comfortable chair or couch in an area where you're unlikely to be disturbed. You may lie down on your bed if you wish, but if you think you might fall asleep, it's best to sit up or choose a chair.

Close your eyes and try to empty your mind. When you begin, you will find it difficult not to think. You may find that thoughts keep intruding. When this happens, don't try to force the thoughts out. Observe them impartially, and then let them slip away.

Observe the tension in your toes. Imagine that tension as something tangible, a specific color or shape. Then envision it lifting away from your body and drifting away. If you like, you can envision a cool liquid or white fog replacing the tension. Work your way up your body, relaxing each part individually. Visualize then relax your feet, calves, thighs, hips, stomach and so on, until you've relaxed each portion of your face and head.

Take slow, deep breaths. When you exhale, see the tension and negativity leaving in a dark cloud. As you inhale, see the air returning as a bright force filled with life and energy.

Appreciate the fact that you are now extremely relaxed. Tell yourself that you are going to count down from 10. Picture each number in your mind in detail. They can be huge block numbers, intricate golden figures, or whatever comes to mind. After each number, you will feel yourself drifting further and further into your subconscious mind. If you like instead, you can imagine yourself descending a staircase or ladder, as long as you imbue it with as much detail as possible. You may experiment and see which technique works better for you.

You are now in a deeply impressionable state. At this point, you should begin to address the issue you're concerned about. Speak in the present tense. Your subconcious mind does not understand negatives in speech - avoid using statements with negative connotation such as "I don't want to be tired and irritable.” Instead, say, "I am calm and relaxed.” Examples of positive statements for a variety of issues include: "I am stronger than smoking," "I am healthy and smoke free," "I am happy about my life," "I am no longer depressed," and "I am human and have no need to be embarrassed about [situation]."

Repeat your statement(s) to yourself as many times as you wish.

When you are satisfied, say to yourself that you will now count upwards from zero, and when you reach the number ten, you will slowly rise back to normal consciousness and remain calm and relaxed. Proceed to count upwards, again picturing the numbers in detail, or ascending your mental staircase.

Once you have ascended, give yourself a few moments before opening your eyes, and take your time getting up.

Tips

Try different techniques to see what works best for you.

Another way to relax your muscles is to physically tense and hold for ten seconds before releasing; you would feel as well as imagine the tension leaving.

Some find that imagining yourself in a peaceful natural setting will relax your mind sufficiently before counting down. For instance, you may imagine yourself wandering through a forest, smelling the trees and hearing the wind. Alternatively, you could imagine yourself walking along the ocean shore and feel the grit of the sand beneath your feet, the cool water washing against your ankles and sounds of the surf.

If you can't sleep, after you count down from ten (or go down your staircase), allow your mind to remain in the partial subconscious state and keep your eyes closed while you are lying down and you will sleep much easier.

For those of you who like to meditate but can't sit still long enough, just use this as a form of meditation but insert a period of time in between counting down from ten and counting back up to one.

If you cannot hypnotize yourself, try to Use Sound for Therapy. Several sound programs that you can download can assist in altering brain state.

Warnings

Self hypnosis will not work for everyone.

Be careful when rising if you've been lying down. Getting up too quickly could cause your blood pressure to plummet, and you could easily become dizzy or pass out.

As always, if you have a condition that requires medical attention, speak with your doctor or therapist before starting anything new. Self-hypnosis is not an alternative to your doctor's advice.

If you find that this therapy has helped you enough where you feel you no longer need medication, do not stop taking your medication without speaking to your doctor.

Things You'll Need

a comfortable chair, couch, floor, etc.

a quiet area

the ability to count to ten backwards and forwards

Endret av The_Fire
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Opprett ny...