Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 3 uker senere...
  • 1 måned senere...
Gjest Slettet+56132
Jeg er en nesten pure Counter-Strike player... Men siden jeg fikk Delta Force: Xtreme til bursdag (25 desember) så har jeg blitt litt hekta på det  :tease:

papirff.png

5347868[/snapback]

We, endelig en DF: Extreme spiller!

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

Hei! Leter etter "taktiske lekekamerater" til å spille swat 4 med og poster derfor dette på div. forum:

Swat 4 No respawn xfire gaming ring?

Hello. the Stechov Syndicate was released in Norway today, where I live. I´ve just set up a server with no respawn. Its no surprise to me that no one joins the server. Not many players like this type of gaming, but I also know that there are players who prefer it. It´s just that it´s not that many of us.

Therfore I would like to try to initiate a no respawn gaming ring with the use of xfire so that those of us who enjoy the more realistic and tactical gaming style with no respawn can get together and have a good time, and maybe a comunity for this can start to grow.

So if this is for you? add me on xfire.

My xfire id is "haenir" and my skype id is "jb_swat"

I´ll put my server up everyday from the afternon until some hours after midnight (GMT). My upload is not great but it works fine with 8 players from Northern Europe. A player or two from other places in Europe should also work fine if their connection is good.

Hope to see you

Cheers

Endret av jon_blund
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...