Gå til innhold

Tråden om MMA (Ufc, Pride, K-1, Shoto)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg sliter med å se hvordan han skal klare det. GSP er mye bedre enn Shields i alle disipliner bortsett fra bjj, og det er tvilsomt at han skal klare å submitte GSP. Tror egentlig GSP kommer til å dominere Shields ganske så greit.

Har bettet på GSP, Machida og Aldo i en kupong.

[edit]Fikk også sneket inn et bet på Bahari på Betsson mens oddsen var helt lik mellom han og Farsiani. Den er nå endret til 2.40/1.51. Alltid sweet når betsson bare setter en random odds fordi de ikke har peiling, dessverre skjer det ikke så ofte.

Endret av Geir M
Lenke til kommentar

Dæven for en kul Hominick fikk! Aldo virket ikke helt i toppform sånn ellers..

Kjipt at GSP fikk seg den i øyet, tror han kunne tatt ut Shields hvis han hadde vært 100%...hva dreiv Shields med egentlig ? 2 takedown attemps eller hva det var i løpet av fighten...burde jo gjort alt for å få det i bakken !

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-105476

GSP-matchen ble (kanskje ikke så overaskende) mindre underholdende enn forventa. Men 50-45 hos den ene dommeren ... wazzup?

Litt skuffa over at Hominick ikke var mer agressiv etter at Aldo mista mye fart etterhvert.

Lenke til kommentar

GSP-matchen ble (kanskje ikke så overaskende) mindre underholdende enn forventa. Men 50-45 hos den ene dommeren ... wazzup?

Litt skuffa over at Hominick ikke var mer agressiv etter at Aldo mista mye fart etterhvert.

Synes egentlig Aldo kom seg ganske ok i runde 3 og 4...var lissom runde 2 hvor han virka helt skeiv i skøyta...var egentlig aldri i tvil at han kom til å ta det...selv ikke med Hominick som kontrollerte i siste runde, syntes Aldo hadde god kontroll fra bunn.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 uker senere...

UFC newcomer Jon Olav Einemo (6-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has received a new opponent for his octagon debut after his original opponent, Shane Carwin, was tapped to replace the recovering Brock Lesnar in a bout against Junior Dos Santos.

Einemo now meets fellow newcomer Dave Herman (20-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC)

Ville bare poste noe stuffs fra min fav fighters :) wee

Season 1: 12 episoda

Season 2: 3 Så langt.

Får goosebumps, pride days. ohh the good old days. Syns det burde være på Tv. good shit

The ups, the downs, alt på en gang :)

Do you have any Korean in you? You want some?

Endret av nipton
Lenke til kommentar

Quote:

Jon Jones is expected to be ready to return to the octagon around September or October. The question now is, who will the UFC light-heavyweight champion face when he does come back?

UFC president suggested on Wednesday that a fight with the winner of August's Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis bout is unlikely, and that with a win at Saturday's UFC 130, former champ Quinton "Rampage" Jackson might get a chance to reclaim the belt.

The problem for the Evans-Davis winner, White said, was an issue with timing. When Jones is declared ready to fight, the UFC will put the wheels in motion for his return, and choose from the available candidates instead of waiting to see what happens in August.

Even though there is public interest in the Jones-Evans feud, the UFC would run the risk of waiting for Evans and then getting no payoff if he is upset by Davis, a blue-chip prospect who most recently defeated Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. But beyond that is a promotional issue.

"Let's say hypothetically speaking, Rashad Evans fights and wins this fight against Phil Davis," White said. "Let's say he wins that fight in 30 seconds and comes out without a scratch, feels like a million bucks, and is ready to go against Jon Jones in September. We will have already shot the commercials and all that stuff. That stuff is three months out. It would be impossible to do."

Instead, White said, it is likely that the UFC will have an answer by the end of the weekend. Which essentially means that it's Jackson's opportunity to lose.

"I think that if Rampage wins, you've got to be more interested in the Rampage fight because Rampage deserves it," he said. "I think he's at the top. [Lyoto] Machida is coming off a win over Couture. I think Machida needs another fight, but the way my luck's going lately, who knows?"

Jackson will have to get by Matt Hamill to earn the probable fall title shot. He is considered about a 3-to-1 favorite to win the fight.

Kilde

Lenke til kommentar

After a month of speculation that started after UFC 129 in Toronto, it's official: UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will defend his title against Strikeforce welterweight champion Nick Diaz.

UFC president Dana White made the news official on Wednesday afternoon through his Twitter account, saying, "U wanted it! U GOT IT!!!" White said the fight will take place on Oct. 29 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas for what will be UFC 137.

St-Pierre defended his title with a unanimous decision victory over Jake Shields at UFC 129 in Toronto at the end of April. After the post-fight press conference, White talked about potential interest in a GSP-Diaz bout with a small group of reporters. And fans and analysts have been calling for it ever since.

Through the last month, White has been insistent that there have been obstacles in the way of Diaz simply coming over to the UFC to fight St-Pierre. And one of those obstacles was Diaz saying he was interested in trying his hand at boxing – even hooking up with a promoter before pulling back and deciding to stick with MMA.

White met with the Strikeforce champion, who after a TKO win over Paul Daley in April seemed to have run out of challenges in the promotion, which is now owned by the UFC. White and the UFC needed to clear the hurdle of Diaz's Strikeforce contract – and there have apparently been enough inroads made for White to make the fight announcement.

The initial announcement leaves several questions lingering, though. White was not immediately available for comment on what Diaz's return to the UFC means for his Strikeforce welterweight belt and how the promotion will fill it, assuming he vacates the title.

One of the initial barriers, White said, in Diaz coming to the UFC was Strikeforce's deal with the Showtime premium cable channel, which broadcasts the promotion's events. White said on Saturday after UFC 130 in Las Vegas that Diaz's Strikeforce deal wasn't a "Showtime contract," per se. But he has indicated throughout the last month that the Strikeforce-Showtime deal did present a hurdle the UFC would have to cross to make the superfight with St-Pierre a reality.

St-Pierre (22-2, 16-2 UFC) had his streak of 30 straight winning rounds snapped by two of the judges in his win over Shields in Toronto. But he has remained the most dominant champion in the sport the last three years. Since winning the UFC 170-pound title back from Matt Serra at UFC 83, the Montreal native has defended it six straight times against Jon Fitch, BJ Penn, Thiago Alves, Dan Hardy and Shields. After winning the belt the first time, against Matt Hughes at UFC 65, St-Pierre lost it to Serra in his first defense in what is regarded as arguably the biggest upset in the sport's history. But since then, GSP has been unstoppable.

Diaz (25-7, 1 NC, 6-4 UFC) returns to the promotion for the first time since UFC 65 in November 2006. Since leaving, he has gone 11-1 with wins in the now-defunct EliteXC, Dream and Strikeforce. He took the promotion's welterweight title from Marius Zaromskis in January 2010 and has defended it three times with wins over KJ Noons, Evangelista Santos and Daley.

White's announcement of the Oct. 29 pay-per-view as UFC 137 sets up a busy stretch for the promotion, which has already announced a UFC Fan Expo and event in Houston on Oct. 8. And in April, MMA Fighting was first to report that the UFC was set to return to England for an Oct. 15 event. There are also plans in place for an event in Denver on Sept. 24, plus a return to New Orleans for a Spike special show on Sept. 17.

kilde: MMAFighting.com

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...