Gå til innhold

Den store PSP-tråden

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
For de som er heldige nok til å ha GTA(slik som meg :p ) så har jeg zipet opp saven min som er på missionet der man kan stjele et helikopter(gjennom en glitch)

Her er fremgangsmåten:

On the mission where you follow Massimo on a tip from JD(he has a helicopter that you drive under and you cant lose him),

follow him until the second stop. (When you climb up the building to find him.)

Use a motorcycle to climb up the steps and reach the top.

You will pass through the yellow marker and can go get the helicopter.

Happy flying!

Last ned saven her

5148119[/snapback]

Det er vel begrennset hvor mye du kan bruke dette helikopteret etterpå da Gandalf, eller??

Hva synes du om spillet?

Har det jeg også. Er strålende fornøyd :love:

Lenke til kommentar
For de som er heldige nok til å ha GTA(slik som meg :p ) så har jeg zipet opp saven min som er på missionet der man kan stjele et helikopter(gjennom en glitch)

Her er fremgangsmåten:

On the mission where you follow Massimo on a tip from JD(he has a helicopter that you drive under and you cant lose him),

follow him until the second stop. (When you climb up the building to find him.)

Use a motorcycle to climb up the steps and reach the top.

You will pass through the yellow marker and can go get the helicopter.

Happy flying!

Last ned saven her

5148119[/snapback]

Det er vel begrennset hvor mye du kan bruke dette helikopteret etterpå da Gandalf, eller??

Hva synes du om spillet?

Har det jeg også. Er strålende fornøyd :love:

5152699[/snapback]

Kan bare bruke det i et lite areal rundt mission plassen, men morsomt er det uansett :)

Lenke til kommentar

se hva som stod på pspupdates.com

Possible 2.50 Overflow Exploit - Warning NOT Tested

UPDATE: We've gotten 3 confirmations from forum users that this indeed works properly as an overflow exploit just as stated by the creator. This of course does not ensure it is safe, but after 6 hours and no reports of bricking, I feel confident to take this off such a high alert status and place it into a legitimate exploit status. Kudos PSPlayer1001, I believe you might have found something useful here.

We’ve gotten about 20 emails from users claiming that a new TIF overflow has been created for PSP firmware version 2.50 by a guy named PSPlayer1001 from the "PSP3D hacking team". Basically, he claims it freezes up the PSP when run, just like the original overflow exploit for 2.00 did. A similar exploit was found in the 2.00 firmware, which was used to create the MPH 2.00 -> 1.50 downgrader.

We do not have a fv2.50 PSP here at QJ, and even if we did we’d be hesitant to try such a file without the creator stepping forward and giving us more information (email us!). We weren’t going to put this up, but we figured there would be people out there that would want to hear about it. If it’s true, then great. If not, then oh well, no loss.

We warn you though, that EBOOT files that brick (break) your PSP *do* exist, and we strongly caution all but the most knowledgeable users not to download and test this file. We are only posting it so that we can get validation and pass a verdict one way or another on this file. As soon as we can pass judgement, I will update this post (or delete it if it’s bogus). Get the EBOOT [here]. Please use the "Submit News" feature up top to report your findings.

Oh, and I forgot to mention there is a crappy low quality video, which can be seen [here].

Lenke til kommentar

Prøvde Need for Speed: Most Wanted i dag til PSP.

Må si jeg ble litt skuffet av førsteinntrykket. Sånn ca. 0 nytt i forhold til underground rivals. Grafikken er den samme, kjøremåten er den samme (elendig, HELT annerledes på PC). Eneste pluss er at fartsfølelsen er større, men fortsatt bare kanskje 1/100 av følelsen man får av nfsu/nfsmw på PC.

Når man ikke racer er det lite nytt iforhold til nfsu/nfsu2. Style og tune, ikke noe annet... Alt for få ting å velge mellom synes jeg. Med tanke på at spillet var på ~900 MB.

PC versjonen av spillet derimot. KONGE! Pspen er bare ikke laget for bilspill tror jeg. Samtlige bilspill jeg har prøvd til PSP (untatt: Ridge Racer) har sugd tissemann.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Opprett ny...