Gå til innhold

Oppdatere virusdefinisjoner i F-Secure?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Hei, sjekk linken, der kan du hente siste sig. filer manuelt inntill du får rettet feilen.

http://www.f-secure.se/download/update/

Kan det være noe av dette under her.

Jag kan inte ladda ner virus definitioner automatiskt eftersom DNS namnet retail.sp.f-secure.com fungerar inte

Date January 22, 2004

Product F-Secure Anti-Virus

Product version 2004

Operating system Alla

Description Jag kan inte ladda ner virus definitionerna automatiskt eftersom DNS namnet retail.sp.f-secure.com fungerar inte

Solution / Workaround

F-Secure produkterna använder standard sättet att omvandla DNS namn när

F-Secure servrarna kontaktas.

Sjekk også hva som står under knappen mitt abb. (se under)

Q: The button Update now in the Virus protection tab is not active anymore

A:

What does the "My subscription" tab show? Is the subscription still valid? If it shows "Expired", then there are couple of reasons for this:

# You use an evaluation version, and evaluation period has expired. After this, you're longer allowed to upgrade the virus definitions.

# You haven't entered the keycode correctly that was given to you after ordering. This causes the product to go to evaluation mode.

# You have installed the product using the same keycode to some other computer. License permits only one installation per keycode. Please do not share the keycode with your family/friends etc.

# Some other problems with license Check that you have entered the correct keycode. If you believe this is correct, and your subscription should still be valid, please contact us. Send also the keycode so we can check the status of your subscription.

Om du ser felmeddelanden om namn omvandling, problemet kan vara i din ISP´s DNS servrar eller i din system konfiguration.

Du kan kontakta din ISP för att kontrollera att DNS omvandlingen fungerar korrekt för följande adresser:

* retail.sp.f-secure.com

* fsbwserver.f-secure.com

Notera att DNS omvandlings problemet ej kan lösas direkt av F-Secure.

Endret av olejohnny
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...