Gå til innhold

Hvordan duger denne LCD skjermen?

BrukerSlettet

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Må si at iiyama-skjermen frister meg litt, men jeg har ikke lyst å betale ekstra for høyttalere, som jeg allerede har... Tenker på Samsung 710N eller  710T for DVIen sin skyld, men da vi ikke har DVI på skjermkortet på maskinen der denne skal brukes, blir det ekstra utgifter for nytt skjermkort også...

Selv om denne tråden ikke omhandler hvilke skjermer du ønsker, hvorfor du ikke trenger høytalere etc så vil jeg si at jeg var selv to sec fra å kjøpe Samsung Syncmaster 710T. Design og anbefaling fra venner var mitt grunnlag for valget. Så her er det mye smak og behag.

Om dere er litt tolmodig, så kan jeg oppdatere dere på Xerox skjermen. Har selv bestilt den og regner med å få den i slutten av neste uke. Ikke sikkert, ubekreftet dato for skjermen er 16-11-04

Jeg er blitt anbefalt den skjermen av en bekjent, som har den skjermen. Design + at min venn sier den funker fint, intet etterslep etc etc som han kan se, gjorde at jeg valgte Xerox'en. Dvi kabel fulgte med hans skjerm, så det regner jeg da med.

Greit at andre som har skjermen uttaler seg om den, og ikke folk som bare tror !!!!!!!! :yes::yes:

Endret av Aldi
Lenke til kommentar
Har selv bestillt Xerox skjermen. Skal kun bruke den på labtop`en på jobben og bestilte kun fordi den så sykt stilig ut :-)

Skal ta den med hjem og teste den i spill, så kan jeg poste mine kommentarer om det er ønskelig....

Men som skrevet tidligere er den ubekreftet inn den 16.11 så det blir uansett ikke før til helgen...
Lenke til kommentar

:) Mornings !!! Nå kan du lese den siden Kirjogra.

Jeg brukte denne siden på nett :http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

og oversatte den Tyske siden til dette :

Xerox XL775D (Prad.de user)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product:

Xerox XL775D

(referred from realm ELT for 309€, Dispatch was with insurance 5€ by direct debit. Supply of one day on the others)

Packing

The Xerox comes in a tiny cardboard with carrying handle. That is so beautifully small and flat, is suitable perfectly over the monitor e.g. on LANs to transport.

Accessories:

To the scope of supply belong to all only natural the power pack.

A DVI and an analog cable, both quite briefly, ~1,30m.

Then we have there still another small manual.

Driver CD does not lie thereby … But we are times honest, for what also?

Connection:

At the back the Xerox has 3 connections. DSub, DVI and river.

DSub and DVI lie one above the other left beside the foot, the power connection hide themselves behind the foot

Mechanics:

The TFT is easy to lowering and to lifting. A vertical adjustment is missing. The display stands medium highly, more highly does not have it however really to be adjusted, simply the picture a piece easily to the rear be lowered and already the topic took care of itself . The monitor stands firm on the table, if one does not push against the table wackelt the monitor a piece.

Point of view:

The vertical point of view is genuinly point. One can back-lean calmed down in the armchair without that there much does. One notices the color distortion to the left and right finds clearer I, since the picture sachte completely into the reddish over goes. Too third one can sit still well before it, too fifth must one however already light reductions accept.

To the comparison: the "160°" of the Samsung 701T works compared with the 140° of the Xerox correctly ridiculously. The Samsung becomes substantially faster pale.

The OSD:

The OSD is simply held, one can all possible one also adjust, if one wants.

I have it only used around the brightness of 100 to 40 to lower and around the color temperature of ‚cold’ on ‚natural’ to change over, thus from bluish to buntich . Gamma attitudes are not possible at the TFT

First impression of the picture:

In the switched off condition one notices nevertheless clearly that the windowpane reflects. That sounds itself now more badly than it actually is. Each CRT will reflect more and is also substantially more merciless Sonys XBlack foil …

Then the monitor switched on, bright background. Reflecting is not to be constituted no more. Only on dark surfaces one notices still something from the disk.

The picture affects absolutely clearly, I feels it even more clearly than my old TFT without disk.

Illuminating:

Here I must make opposite clear reductions for my first statement. On the left and on the right for instance 5mm of the edge from somewhat brighter, down is goes with me the brightness even 2-3 cm into the picture. Only when long use in the dark was noticeable to me. Is not however normal for the monitor by any means, that has the Xerox is perfectly illuminated as comparison object by the friend. Naja had eh already when unpacking the feeling that I had gotten a RMA equipment. Me the monitor will let exchange.

Pixel error:

Even if I proceeded first from the worst one (the display was somehow amusingly in the plastic bag … No errors. No black, no white and only quite none multicolored a friend of me also the Xerox ordered itself and has also not one error

DVDs:

Property around as dark a film and a kunterbunten film as possible to find intensively in my collection dug, has then however nevertheless simply to seized according to which me the straight sense stood . Only in each case my favourite scenes went through.

Hero: Five chapters in those a color in the demand reason stands always in each case. The picture is really absolutely brilliant, even if it is perhaps only fancy: the windowpane obtain the feeling before a CRT with miracle-mad colors to sit, really class

Sleepy Hollow: relatively dark film. Colors are like that, as one can only wish oneself them. And black is really black like the night. Not completely as black as black on the Sony, but nevertheless enormously . Even if I do not know why: The windowpane strengthens the black feeling still another little …

Plays:

- Day OF Defeat: There nothing schliert. Bewegungsunschaerfen are minimal. If one falls fast at an object runs by itself and on the Unschaerfe concentrated only on.

- the gilde: Calm play, interpolated of 1152x864. The interpolation is noticeable in keinster way. Everything remains stung sharply. With the Scrollen over the city easy Bewegungsunschaerfen recognizably from the houses.

- Doom3: Very dark play, interpolated of 1024x768. is not noticeable also here the interpolation. With standard attitudes of the gamma value it is nevertheless badly dark, details shows itself straight so still. Streaks could not constitute I

FarCry: Interpolated of 1024x768, is not noticeable. Completely easy Bewegungsunschaerfe approaches objects on to constitute. Is noticeable only if one fokusiert it.

If it still questions have or gladly any special pictures would have let it me know.

edit: Had my instructions which illuminating concerns to unfortunately downward correct , everything will again update if my is more again there.

Doubts should not arise me please simply any longer to consider, I then already stop from alone at my contribution

Endret av Aldi
Lenke til kommentar

Heisann, lite oppdatering på Xerox skjermen. Kjører AMD 64 3200, GeForce 4 4200, ikke beste kort, men nytt kommer.

Har vært på LAN i helga, og testet ulike spill. Trackmania, Need for Spedd underground, Boarderzone, Black Hawk Dawn, FlatOut, Call of Duty, Soldier of Fortune etc etc. Driver også med video redigering.

JEG kan ikke se noe ghosting eller annet, så min konklusjon på denne skjermen,

Mega flot design, og funker til all mitt bruk + den er ikke dyr !!!!!

Eller så har de testet skjermen på HW.no : Xerox skjerm som rock's

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...