Gå til innhold

Backstage - pensjonert diskusjonstråd for musikk

Ueland

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Jaja, fint ein rakk å sjå dei live i alle fall. :green:

:realmad: Gni det inn du! :hrm:

[gni] Ah, du vet ikke hva du gikk glipp av. Var faen så fett da vokalistene fra Helheim kom på scena i ringbrynjer og bytta på å synge. Grutle fra Enslaved var også gjestevokalist. :cool:

Neste band ut var Behemoth som ga en HELVETES konsert...og etter Behemoth kom fuckings Nile!!1 Blir det bedre enn det? Nei. Nile pwna totalt. Allsang på slutten av Black Seeds Of Vengeance! Fyfaen. [/gni]

For ikkje å nevne då grutle stagediva etter han var ferdig, he was liek all over me. :cool:

Traff ganske bra der, ja. ;D

Lenke til kommentar
05/10/05 - THE BEAST AWAKENS...

IN DECEMBER IT WILL FEED

The seals around the doors of the tomb have been broken.

The Beast has known hunger for some time.

Anaal Nathrakh are to play live.

15th of December at The Underworld in Camden, London and

16th of December at Edwards #8 in Birmingham, England

Ticket information on the London show is as yet unavailable.

Tickets for the Birmingham show can be bought via ticketweb here.

Support at the former will be from Khold, Ted Maul and Leech

Woman. A flyer for the evening can be viewed here.

Support in Birmingham are the hand picked choices of glue

worshipping children of the black atom, Ramesses

and the neck shitting grind band who deem humans to be "...50% leech, 50% sheep", Narcosis.

The astute maniac may notice the latter show being touted elsewhere as the first Anaal Nathrakh show. This is explained by the fact that the former is part of Terrorizer magazine's annual celebrations, and there were resultant and currently persisting concerns over whether it should therefore be seen as a 'real' show, given the numbers of press/bands/friends etc likely to be in attendance. In the final analysis it matters little. Anaal Nathrakh will exercise no restraint.

These shows may be the first of many. Conversely they may be the only live shows Anaal Nathrakh ever play.

OMFG! :ohmy:

Dette MÅ jeg få med meg!

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...