Gå til innhold

Backstage - pensjonert diskusjonstråd for musikk

Ueland

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Here are some news about the upcoming Glittertind EP which is dedicated to Norwegian freedom fighters througout the ages and celebrates Norway's 100 years of independence!

The EP has been titled "Til Dovre Faller" and it will be issued the 18th of April 2005 by Karmageddon Media. Distribution will be handled by Plastic Head Ltd.

The title of the EP can be translated to "Untill Dovre Falls". This was written above the signatures of the people who made the Norwegian constitution in 1814. The term has later been known as "The Eidsvoll Oath". Dovre is a vast mountainrange in Norway so this symbolizes that the constitution should stand as firm as these mountains.

All instruments and vocals are done by Torbjørn Sandvik exept synths which are done by Henri Sorvali (Finntroll, Moonsorrow). Coverartwork by Skrymer (Finntroll) and layout by Julien Riesen (www.gammadion-europa.com).

Tracklist:

1: For Norge, Kjempers Fødeland

2. Flaumen går

3. Rolandskvadet

4. Norge i rødt, hvitt og blått

5. Per Spelmanns bane

6. Svart natt

7. The Battle of Stiklestad

MP3-preview

Download here: http://www.glittertind.net/files/index_fil...landskvadet.mp3

This is an old war-song from around year 1000. According to Norse tradition it was sung in situations where men needed encouraging and strengthening. Barely no Norwegian know this song today so therefore I wanted to do my own version based on the tunes and words from this long and epic fragment of the very past...

tildovrefaller_stor_.jpg

For dei som liker slikt. =P

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...