Gå til innhold

Russlands invasjon av Ukraina [Ny tråd, les førstepost]

Gjest Slettet-404071

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

https://www.help99.co/patches/jake-broe---1000-days-of-war-campaign

Sitat

Together, with all your help from across the world, we are setting out to build   ‘Jake Broe’s Drone Army’, with the ambitious but totally amazing goal of again achieving a fundraising total of $1 million dollars!!!

Drones have been a key element in how Ukraine has managed to be so successful in this war against the orcs, and Ukrainians continue to innovate and be world leaders in their application on a battlefield. Our mission is to provide a significant military boost to 10 of the most elite and NAFO trusted units operating with Drones across the battlefield. Helping them with everything needed to continuing growing their drone armies. Our support in this fundraiser will include Vehicles, like our NAFO 2.0 pick ups and new Drone Command Trucks. 

A range of different drones, helping teams perform reconnaissance, through to large and small FPV and strike drones. 

Critically within this campaign and new to the 69th Sniffing Brigade, we will also directly support leading Drone Academies to help with the rapid training of new pilots.

Dårlig redigeringsfunksjon på mobilen. Derfor nytt innlegg.

• Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar

Chatgpt sammendrag:

Spoiler

Overview of Recent Developments

The video provides an update on Ukraine's ongoing military operations in the Kursk region, where Ukrainian forces are making significant progress in their offensive against Russian positions. The Ukrainian Armed Forces have not only continued their ground operations successfully but have also launched a series of strategic strikes against Russian airfields and ammunition depots deep within Russian territory.

Introduction of the "Palan" Missile

On Ukraine's Independence Day, President Volodymyr Zelensky officially introduced a new strategic weapon called "Palan." This weapon is described as a hybrid between a cruise missile and a drone. It is highly maneuverable, equipped with a jet engine, and carries a powerful warhead. The Palan missile is designed to target long-range objectives, including previously unreachable Russian military airfields. Unlike traditional missiles, it does not detonate upon impact but explodes midair as it approaches its target, maximizing the destruction over a wider area, particularly when using cluster munitions.

Impact of the Palan Strikes

The Palan missile has already been deployed in operations targeting Russian military infrastructure. One notable strike hit a large military warehouse complex in Russia's Voronezh region. Witnesses reported hearing the jet engine of an unidentified aircraft just before the explosion. The strike caused significant fires and explosions, as confirmed by geolocated videos and satellite imagery. The Palan is expected to be produced in large quantities due to its cost-effectiveness and ease of production compared to other Ukrainian missiles like the Neptune anti-ship missile.

Reduction in Russian Military Activity

Following these strikes, there has been a noticeable reduction in Russian military activity, particularly in the Kursk region. The number of Russian airstrikes, especially using glide bombs, has dropped by half compared to the previous week. This reduction in bombardments has allowed Ukrainian forces to strengthen their positions and prepare for further offensives in the region with less interference from Russian aviation.

Strategic Importance of Recent Strikes

The recent Ukrainian strikes have been part of a broader strategy to weaken Russian military capabilities and support ground operations. By targeting key airfields and ammunition depots, Ukraine has disrupted Russian defensive and offensive operations, particularly in regions like Belgorod and Volgograd. These strikes have had an immediate and significant impact, helping to shift the dynamics in favor of Ukrainian forces.

Preparations for Further Ukrainian Offensives

Ukrainian forces are reportedly amassing personnel and equipment in several key areas within the Kursk region, including near settlements like Tetkino and Suja. These preparations are aimed at launching a new offensive to capture the entire 700-square-kilometer Glushkov area. The reduction in Russian air activity has made it easier for Ukraine to fortify its positions and prepare for this next phase of their operation.

Broader Implications

The video concludes by emphasizing that Ukraine’s recent successes have been facilitated by the introduction of new military technology and strategic strikes that are not restricted by Western limitations on the use of certain weapons within Russian territory. The Palan missile, in particular, represents a significant advancement in Ukraine’s ability to target key Russian infrastructure, potentially acting as a substitute for the much-needed but restricted ATACMS missiles.

• Liker 6
  • Innsiktsfullt 1
Lenke til kommentar

Chatgpt sammendrag:

Spoiler

Overview of Ukrainian Gains in the Kursk Region:

• Ukraine continues to make advances in the Kursk region, gaining control of more territories, particularly a valley close to the village of Nevelsk. The objective is to potentially control the road connecting small settlements forming the Russian defense line.
  • Russian reinforcements have slowed but not stopped the Ukrainian advance. Both sides are experiencing losses, with Ukraine suffering from Russian Lancet drone attacks.
  • The map update shows Ukraine's success in the region, with a gradual push toward the key area of Korenivka.

Operations in the Western Direction:

• Ukraine also advanced in the western direction, taking control of the village of Bahmutova. Ukrainian forces are positioned near a large ammunition storage facility, with multiple vectors for further attacks.
  • The Russian forces are increasingly being squeezed between Ukrainian advances and the river, leading to predictions of more ground gains for Ukraine in the coming weeks.

Eastern Direction and Russian Claims:

• In the eastern direction, the situation remains relatively stable, with ongoing fighting for control of the village of Kupiansk. However, Russia falsely claimed to have recaptured the village of Chervonopopivka, which was never under Ukrainian control.

Russian Oil Storage Facility Fire:

• A major fire at a Russian oil storage facility has been burning for nine days, with the fire spreading from one fuel tank to another. The tanks contain various types of fuel, including gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel, and the fire may continue for several more days.

Russian Airstrikes and Ukrainian Defenses:

• Russia launched one of its largest airstrikes on Ukraine, using cruise missiles and drones. While many were intercepted, some missiles hit their targets, including a dam associated with a hydroelectric power plant near Kyiv. The plant is unable to produce electricity due to the damage, but the dam itself remains intact.
  • The attack on the dam could have led to catastrophic flooding if successful, highlighting the importance of Ukraine's air defense systems.

Polish Airspace Incident:

• A flying object, possibly a Russian Shahid drone or cruise missile, crossed Ukrainian territory into Polish airspace. Polish Air Force attempted but failed to intercept it due to poor weather conditions.

Russian and Ukrainian Artillery and Drones:

• Ukrainian helicopters have been successfully intercepting Russian drones using machine guns. An example of this is shown where a helicopter downs a drone, which then explodes upon hitting the ground.

Ceasefire Negotiations and Energy Infrastructure:

• Reports indicate that ceasefire negotiations between Russia and Ukraine took place in Qatar, focusing on stopping attacks on civilian and energy infrastructure. However, these negotiations were interrupted by Ukraine's offensive in the Kursk region, leading Russia to cancel the deal.
  • Russia's current strategy may be to cause a total blackout in Ukraine by targeting its energy infrastructure.

Russian Military Preparations:

• Satellite images show that Russia is preparing for another large-scale strike on Ukraine, concentrating bombers at the Engels Airfield. This suggests a potential new wave of attacks in the coming days.

Situation in Pokrovske and Vuhledar:

• The Russian military has advanced in the Pokrovske direction, moving closer to the town of Pokrovske. Ukrainian forces are under significant pressure, with reports indicating a need for urgent reinforcements and supplies.
  • The situation in Vuhledar is also concerning, with Russian forces attempting to encircle the town by bypassing it from different directions. Ukrainian officers are calling for the destruction of Russian pontoon bridges to hinder their advance.

• Innsiktsfullt 4
  • Hjerte 3
Lenke til kommentar
Jarmo skrev (10 timer siden):

I forrige uke gikk alarmen ved en Nato-base i Tyskland som er hjem for overvåkingsfly. Som et sikkerhetstiltak ble alt ikke-kritisk personell sendt hjem.

Ifølge tyske sikkerhetskilder forelå det etterretningsopplysninger som tydet på at Russland planla sabotasje i form av et droneangrep mot AWACS-basen i Geilenkirchen.

https://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/tar-nytt-grep-trusselnivaet-er-veldig-hoyt/16947030/

Et Russisk droneangrep inne i Tyskland??

Det tror jeg ikke vi kommer til å se. Det ville vært selvmord av Putin. Da blir Tyskland (og forhåpentligvis resten av NATO) nødt til å svare! I et slikt scenario må Europa vise muskler!

Ja, med mindre de klarer å få det til å fremstå som et uhell, eller lignende, da. Vi ser at det innimellom faller ned ting og tang i Polen (svært nær grensene til Ukraina). Ofte på ubebodd og militært irrelevant landskap. Åpenbart droner som har feil-navigert. Den russiske kvalitet er vel så som så?

Hvor lenge Polen skal akseptere dette, er jo også uvisst. Eller; de aksepterer det egentlig ikke. Men motsvaret er p.t. av diplomatisk art. Enn så lenge har ikke Polen svart med militær makt. Men dersom Russland ikke får kontroll på sitt militære, kan det godt være at Polen før eller siden må ta affære? 

• Liker 6
Lenke til kommentar

kpDpgxD.jpeg

Rublene renner ut i raskt tempo, det hittil største missil og droneangrepet på Ukraina gikk langt bedre enn fryktet for Ukraina. russland derimot de svei av store summer på missiler som ikke traff noenting. 

russerne mistet også panser igår, både tanks og pansrede personellkjøretøy. Henholdsvis 12 tanks og 19 AFV. 52 artilleri og 58 kjøretøy. 

Endret av bojangles
  • Liker 3
  • Hjerte 5
Lenke til kommentar
bojangles skrev (1 minutt siden):

Halvannen time etter at de første rapportene om ny front i belgorod er det nå flere kilder som rapporterer det samme. 

Var det ikke snakk om et mindre antall ukrainske speidere i samme område for noen dager siden? De har kanskje  speidet ferdig? :p 

• Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar

Brenner ennå i godt på olje lagret i Proletarsk, (video i twitter posten)

Satellitt bilde fra 26 august:
3852170.thumb.webp.ef2686da1dacb8a2cb2f22a7776e9d22.webp

Satellitt bilde fra 18 august:

4499f4b693.thumb.webp.eecdc79e01e7b56c700b6bafcc85f20b.webp

Kilde: https://focus.ua/voennye-novosti/665088-npz-v-proletarske-vse-eshche-gorit-poyavilis-novye-sputnikovye-snimki-iz-rostovskoy-oblasti

Og selv om brannen har vart i over en uke hevder russiske myndigheter at luft kvaliteten i Proletarsk er normal......

Endret av 50z
  • Liker 6
  • Innsiktsfullt 1
  • Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...