Gå til innhold

Samsung TV, lysendringer på hele skjermen når man bruker teksting på film

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Oppdatering, og mulig problem er løst..tiden vil vise..limer inn mitt innlegg som jeg delte i et annet forum..

Hi Everyone. I've been searching for a solution for a while, without going Into this "secret menu". I will paste 2 solutions, who really worked out for me. I was going mad over the local and global dimming, When using subtitles on the screen!! Finally i found this on the Samsung community forums:

Solution 1:

I just got the q90t 65 few days ago and already regret it.

It appears that whenever I'm watching HDR content and subtitles appears the whole screen slightly dims down. 

The only way to avoid it is by setting Local Dimming to Low, which really sacrifices a lot of pop to the picture quality. 

How did Samsung allow this to happen on higher end TV that cost so much? This is really frustrating.

Are Samsung awares of the issue? Do Samsung intend to fix that on a firmware update?

Solution 2:

Hi,  I might have a true workaround!
I would be happy if you can check it on your side and let me know, before I go and and open a bottle of champagne :)
So I've switched from Movie to Standard mode and this brightness issue is no longer happening!
I applied all the image settings so it's look 100% the same to what I had in Movie but now I can set Local dimming to high or standard and I'm not experiencing anymore any change to the brightness with subtitles.
Please let me know if it works for you.

Link to the Samsung community forum, with the solutions i shared: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Qled-and-Frame/Q90t-screen-dims-whenever-subtitles-apear-in-HDR/m-p/1617644#

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...