Justering av hovedlys Peugeot 307 sw

olabri

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

My bad. :)

Fant dette innlegget på et peugot-forum:

http://www.peugeotcentral.co.uk/ftopic-13498.html

I changed the passenger side motor but should be nearly the same for driver’s side. 

Tools 
Small screwdriver 
Electrical wire about 24” (I used a bit of old speaker wire) 

Removal 
1) Remove air box 
2) Take off rear round light cover. 
3) Unplug connector block which goes into motor. 
4) Turn motor which will unlock it then pull it out as far as you can. 
5) Take a small screwdriver look inside the light from the back and right at the end of the cream part of the motor leg it joins onto the light with a type of ball. You need to leaver up the cream motor leg right at the end to pop it out of the headlight locator. I pulled the motor why I levered it up, and out it should come. 

Fitting 
1) Get a bit of electrical speaker wire. This is the best as it holds its shape. Mine was approx 24" long. Bend/fold the wire in two so it forms a "U" shape. 
2) Feed the wire into the headlight from the back and hook it round the headlight locator where you levered the cream motor leg from. 
3) Put the new motor in and looking from the back of the headlight you will see it touching the headlight locator but won’t go in. 
4) Take your small screwdriver and leaver up the end of the cream motor leg where the ball is, why you pull back on the electrical wire that’s hooked round the headlight locator. 
5) You will feel it go in. When it does pull out the electrical wire you had hooked round the headlight locator, check the motor is fully located at the ball end into the headlight 
6) Plug the wires back into the headlight motor, put on cover, refit air box and that should be that. 

Just check the beam height and adjust if needed 

Hope that helps.
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...