Gå til innhold

Den Store Kryptovaluta-tråden

JokerN_

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Kommer snart til å selge min XRP, ikke store beholdningen, men den skal investeres i noe som vil gi meg bedre avkastning i året som kommer.

Prøve å plassere meg i ting som virker lovende og hvor x10 gains+++ virker mulig.

Tenker å gjøre det samme venter bare på at xrp kommer inn på coinbase.

Lenke til kommentar

TRX (0,1046) og XRP (2,53) har kjørt ganske hardt de siste 24 timene korreksjon much snart?

Har litt OMG og NEO jeg tenkte å putte inn i en av overnevnte dersom dippen kommer.

Hvor finner du TRX til 0.1? Bare sett den på 0.08 hittil.. Håper såklart det bare øker da jeg har litt av både TRX og XRP

Sorry, jeg pegger mot eth.. 0,1015 nå..

Lenke til kommentar

Her kommer to ICO-er jeg er veldig bull på. Crowdsale om ikke så lenge. 

APEX og THEKEY. Disse har massivt potensiale begge to. Begge er på Neo-plattformen.

Fant noen gode resyméer:

APEX

https://t.me/APEXcommunity https://apex.chinapex.com/

APEX is based on the NEO blockchain and aims to give value and data ownership back to consumers, as well as increasing market effectiveness, data quality, and customer loyalty. Early investors of APEX include the NEO council and partners include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Webservices, Alibaba Cloud, Onchain, Tencent, NEO, Baidu, Oracle and Microsoft Accelerator. Beside all that, they have 250+ customers in brand network including Maserati, Hilton, Finnair, Suzuki, Chevrolet, Mclaren, BMW and so on.

—-------

To give a few examples why the current consumer data ecosystem is broken and why APEX truly shines;

⦁ With the rolling out of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) on May 25 2018, enterprises have to rethink how consumer data is acquired. The GDPR aims primarily to give control back to citizens by introducing stricter and enforceable laws and regulations for enterprises. ⦁ Data of consumers is currently collected by third parties without their consent and knowledge. ⦁ Enterprises that wish to acquire consumer data have to purchase it from large internet and media platforms, often without knowing the origination of the data, its accuracy, its completeness, cost-effectiveness and legality. ⦁ Enterprises do not have efficient channels to engage with target consumers and billions of advertising dollars are wasted annually..

APEX addresses all of these issues by developing a decentralized ecosystem for B2C (business to consumer) interactions across the entire consumer lifecycle. The following sections provide an overview of the APEX ecosystem. It is important to note here that APEX has a working app/client for both customers and enterprises already!

—---— To get deeper into APEX; —---—

Consumers interact with the APEX blockchain through the Consumer Client App (Android & IOS). Through the app consumers give consent and permission for enterprises to use their data. In return they receive CPX tokens on their CPX wallet. Consumers have complete control over what type of data they wish to share and the cost for accessing each data point. The app also enables consumers to discover (new and existing) brands in which they are interested and what kind of rewards they can receive for their CPX tokens. In addition enterprises can easily find consumers through the tags and attributes they set themselves and interact with these consumers. For example enterprises can ask for permission to use the consumer's data in exchange for CPX tokens and send them messages (i.e. newsletter, promotion, or offer). All transactions and data access consents between consumers and enterprises are logged in smart contracts on the NEO blockchain. In conclusion, the app addresses the important issues of the current broken system by: A) giving consumers control over their data and reward them for it, B) providing new channels for enterprises to directly interact with their target audience, and C) allowing enterprises to purchase high quality data which is also compliant with the GDPR 2018 march law as consumers give formal consent to use their data and the consent is logged in a smart contract on the NEO blockchain.

Enterprises interact with the APEX ecosystem through the Enterprise Client App (NEXUS). Nexus is already developed and is an existing enterprise consumer data platform with over 250 enterprise users. Through the APEX module of Nexus enterprises can manage the target customer scope, data acquisition scope, costs, rewards, messages and engagements. The core functionality of Nexus is to provide enterprises a platform to collect the data from customers, to perform real-time advanced analytics, to use productized machine learning & AI models and transform machine learning insights to actions. The processing of data and the computations required for the machine learning models are done off-chain on the Azure (Microsoft) / AWS (Amazone) infrastructure layer. These are widely used cloud computing services (industry standard) that provide the necessary computational power and storage to process all the data.

APEX will grow its ecosystem by leveraging its global partner network. Partners are mid-volume news, content or commerce related apps. Current partners are Red Pulse (Financial Information) and Bongmi (Healthtech). Partners deploy the APEX's Partner Software Development Kit (SDK) to provide users of the partner's app access to the APEX Blockchain. Users can therefore interact with the APEX Blockchain through partner apps, in addition to the Consumer Client App. APEX will also distribute 25% of the tokens to selected brands and app partners to jumpstart the APEX blockchain. To further increase adoption of the Consumer Client App, APEX will offer specific rewards not offered elsewhere. APEX will work closely together with brands to design these unique rewards.

—---------------------------------

The company behind APEX is Chinapex which is an existing data technology and AI company headquartered in Shanghai with offices in Beijing, Hong Kong and Silicon Valley. The core team comprises of high capable members who have worked for large corporates like Microsoft and Alibaba. The company was also selected for Microsoft Accelerator Shanghai as one of 15 out of 1000 companies. http://chinapex.com/

The APEX team will launch its product in China first (Q1/Q2 2018) and expand to other Asian countries (such as Japan, South Korea and Singapore) in the following quarters.

The token sale will start in late January with a hardcap of $25 million. This is divided in three parts:

⦁ Private presale: $10 million (50% bonus) ⦁ Public presale: $4 million (20% bonus)
⦁ Crowdsale: $11 million

The price is 1 NEO: 1000 CPX and 50% of the tokens will be distributed after the ICO to investors, 25% will be used for platform & ecosystem growth, 10% for company reserve and 15% for team & advisors. It should also be noted here that the presale bonusses will be locked for several months and that circulating supply will be much lower than 25M.

As APEX's presale whitelisting process was closed within 9 hours with over 5,5k submissions, we expect a similar run on the whitelists for the Crowdsale/ICO which may close earlier too.

We strongly recommend everyone to do their own research on APEX.

A team like this with partnerships this wide is very, very rare and promises a bright future ahead for APEX.

https://t.me/APEXcommunity

THEKEY

TheKey will be launched on the NEO platform.

THEKEY is developing an identification verification (IDV) tool with blockchain based dynamic multi-dimension identification (BDMI) by using Personally Identifiable Information (PII) which is exclusively authorized by government authorities.

Simply said; TheKey has been commissioned by the government to come up with the best way to use and protect your digital asset / personal data.
The team members all have significant achievements in software industry, and have been in charge of the well-known projects in government affairs, finance, healthcare and internet industry respectively.

Needless to say the best people are working on this project.
As NEO provides technical support, Catherine Li is the founder and CEO of THEKEY, and was awarded The Most Outstanding Women Entrepreneur in China along wih being elected for the “Top Ten most Influential Chinese Women of the Year.”.
Also they have a VP at Huawai in there, Onchain, China Unicom, Tsinghua Unigroup, and several very promising blockchain experts that act as advisor… basically its a top-notch team.
Beside all that, six relevant national laboratories have been set up together as Government agencies, banks, insurance companies and a university all are also part of TheKey.

As TheKey has already successfully gone through the pilot phase, with access to the identity data of 210,000,000 (Million) people, they have been able to get their hands on 23 copyrights and 15 patents, they have also been able to already sign commercial contracts with world leading firms.
With that being said, they also won the most commercial valuable project of the year 2017.
What is also worth mentioning is that you will never have to install any applications, or fill in any information - as Choyna already has your info. (not even a joke)

In total TheKey is looking for 22M USD in funding.
The Crowdsale, scheduled for late January, will be having a cap of roughly 5,5M USD.
The pre-sale covers roughly 16,5M USD - however a very large portion of this contains a lock-up period of 3-6 months.
This means that in total, the circulating supply will be extremely low the first few months.

It should also be worth noting here that the pre-salers did not get a really big discount; only 20% was given to them. Those who have locked up their tokens have gotten a discount up to 50% - with a 6 month lock.

I am personally extremely bullish on TheKey. The discounts are very minor with a relatively long token lockup, the usecase is very good, the team is insanely good, government support is a cherry on top and then to compare them to a project like Civic (CVC) that has a marketcap of 350-400M… makes me foresee many green candles on TheKey.

Some media reports and press releases of THEKEY:

More information should be found on their telegram or website;

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Er dere så sikker på at XRP kommer på Coinbase da ? Jeg tolker ikke XRP token til å være en coin i samme forstand som Bitcoin og jeg har derfor litt vanskeligheter med å se hvorfor den skulle kunne kjøpes med FIAT. Ripple er jo også rettet mot enterprise og finans. Hvis jeg skulle gjette på en coin i den sjangeren så ville jeg personlig tro at Stellar Lumen er mer aktuelt. Men dette er bare spekulasjon, og ja, jeg kjøper og selger både XRP og XLM. 

bananas  : Takk for at du tok deg tiden til å dele. Jeg skal absolutt lese innlegget ditt når jeg har tid! 

@ VegardStr : Jeg har 1 wallet for alt. Sitter dog å tenker på å kjøpe nano ledger etter hvert. 

Endret av V_B
Lenke til kommentar

Er dere så sikker på at XRP kommer på Coinbase da ? Jeg tolker ikke XRP token til å være en coin i samme forstand som Bitcoin og jeg har derfor litt vanskeligheter med å se hvorfor den skulle kunne kjøpes med FIAT. Ripple er jo også rettet mot enterprise og finans. Hvis jeg skulle gjette på en coin i den sjangeren så ville jeg personlig tro at Stellar Lumen er mer aktuelt. Men dette er bare spekulasjon, og ja, jeg kjøper og selger både XRP og XLM. 

bananas  : Takk for at du tok deg tiden til å dele. Jeg skal absolutt lese innlegget ditt når jeg har tid! 

@ VegardStr : Jeg har 1 wallet for alt. Sitter dog å tenker på å kjøpe nano ledger etter hvert. 

Er vi "heldige" kommer både Ripple og Lumen på coinbase :D

Hypen er ekstrem i Asia nå også på begge disse

Ripple sin transaction chart går så i surr nå pga folk kjøper og selger i hytt å pine.

Hvis ripple går den vei den går nå og samarbeidene strømmer til skal vi jo ikke se bortifra en fin økning til

Anonymous poster hash: ecc7d...6a1

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg er fundamentalt motstander av Ripple. Sentralisert, styrt av bankene, ingen maks cap. Dette er jo det samme som fiat. Invester heller i Japansk lire eller kjøp noen Euro dersom man liker det nåværende systemet.

But them gains! :D

Haha, ja sier ikke noe på det. Hjelper å bli med på toget når bankene pumper. Jeg holder meg uansett unna.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Dette er ikke patetiske 10% gains - her er det [10..100]x

Og om det blir samarbeid med Raiblocks... Trenger jeg å si mer?

https://dadi.cloud/r/6a3tpws1l8

hvilke kryptovaluta er nå så dette :O ?

Anonymous poster hash: ecc7d...6a1

Dette er nytt coin, kalt DADI. ICO er forhåndssalg av krypto før den kommer på de store veksler sider.

Først treff på google: http://forum.hegnar.no/thread.asp?id=2408281

Risiko er mye høyere, men det er også muligheten for den store gevinsten. aka lambo

Endret av GCardinal
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...