Gå til innhold

Unyttige fakta (LES reglene i første post!)

The_man

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Her er noen:

TYPEWRITER, is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words. (ironisk)

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

A pig's penis is shaped like a corkscrew.

A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hour.

A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.

A quarter has 119 grooves around the edge.

A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.

Shakespeare invented the word "assassination" and "bump."

All of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.

Charlie Brown's father was a barber.

Cat's urine glows under a black light.

The state with the longest coastline in the US is Michigan.

:woot:

Endret av HeavenHell
Lenke til kommentar
In the United States, you are more likely to be killed by a bee sting than a shark attack

In the last 30 years, only seven people have been killed by a polar bear in Canada.

In 2002, dogs have killed more people in the U.S. than the Great White shark has killed in the past 100 years.

During World War II, the very first bomb dropped on Berlin by the Allies killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

Every year, 100 million sharks are killed by people

Between 1902 and 1907, the same tiger killed 434 people in India.

Coconuts kill more people in the world than sharks do. Approximately 150 people are killed each year by coconuts

In the Great Fire of London in 1666, only six people were killed

In November 1999, two women were killed by a lightning bolt. The underwire located in their bras acted as a electrical conductors, and when the lightning bolt hit the bra they left burn marks on their chest. 

After the Eiffel Tower was built, one person was killed during the installation of the lifts. No one was killed during the actual construction of the tower.

Endret av AssKicR
Lenke til kommentar

1. Coca-Cola ville hatt grønn farge dersom man ikke hadde tilsatt kunstig farge

2. Alle måneder der den første dagen i måneden er en søndag, vil også ha en fredag den trettende

3. Elefanten er det eneste pattedyret som ikke kan hoppe

4. en stokkand har et synsfelt på 360 grader

5. i forhold til størrelsen er tungen din den sterkeste muskelen i kroppen

:p:

Lenke til kommentar

At last check, the governor of Arkansas makes $60,000 a year. His salary is the lowest of all 50 states. A dozen or so states pay their governors more than $100,000 year, generally the more populous states. California pays its governor $131,000. Illinois comes in second at $130,000 and change, with New York, a close third at $130,000 even.

The English-language alphabet originally had only 24 letters. One missing letter was J, which was the last letter to be added to the alphabet. The other latecomer to the alphabet was U.

Lenke til kommentar
Den ariske rasen er egentlig en "stamme" i Nord vest India

(lol@hitler)

Feil. Pga urolige tider i Kaukasus/sør-Ukraina utvandret arierne. Noen til india, andre til Europa. Dette skjedde i ca 1500 f.Kr hvis jeg ikke tar helt feil. I India innførte de kastesystemet for å plassere seg selv øverst på samfunnsstigen. Den dag idag er personer fra de høye kastene lysere i huden enn de lavere kastene (de innfødte for 3500 år siden).

Jeg ville ha brukt ordet folkeslag, en stamme er såvidt jeg husker en mindre populasjon.

Endret av FiskePinna
Lenke til kommentar

Navnet Coca-Cola kommer fra koka-bladene, som faktisk inneholder kokain...

En liten marsipangris fra Nidar veier 65 gram

Fjernkontrollen til hjemmekinoanlegget mitt har 45 knapper, mens TV-fjernkontrollen min bare har 33

Musematta mi er ei Elkjøp-matte med kalender over 2001

Skjermen på en Sony Ericsson P800 har 66560 punkter (208x320), mens kameraet på den tar bilder med 307200 punkter (640x480, som igjen kalles VGA)

Endret av tadcomp
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...