Gå til innhold

Den nye Forumkaféen v2

L4r5

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet+9817324

Blir det Undertakers siste kamp i kveld , går det nå mot kveld i hans karriere ?

:(

Glem jula , glem påsken....WM er min favoritt-høytid :D

Lenke til kommentar

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2016/apr/03/icelands-prime-minister-walks-out-of-interview-over-tax-haven-question-video

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521830/Tax-havens-world-s-rich-famous-revealed-huge-data-leak.html

Just a friendly reminder to all tourists visiting Iceland for the next couple of days. If the government does not resign by tomorrow morning there will be riots in the center of Reykjavík. Although we are known for very aggressive looking tactic when it comes to rioting we do not intend to hurt anyone. The Police is our family, friends, uncles and neighbours and it would be awkward. That being said, they are the bumper between the people and the politicians and their job is to defend the government and parliament as is custom in many countries. Our prime minister has yet refused to resign after being exposed as a financial criminal, something he was elected to protect us from. We just found out today that the criminals are also members of parliament and the mayors office. Tomorrow we will kick them out if they have not already resign. They will be prosecuted and put in prison according to law. It depends on them how hard we will have to fight but people are fucking pissed. So if you are a tourist in Reykjavík for the next days and weeks, we apologize for the inconvenience. Be careful of your surrounding if you are on the frontline, otherwise you do not have to worry. Nobody will harm you in any way. You are welcome to come take a look and ask us questions but bare in mind that people are very very angry. When we riot we only do it against those who have hurt us. Shops or cars are newer burned down...it is after all our stuff. You will not be harmed and every restaurant and shop will be open. Free wi-fi on battlefield. If the government resigns by tomorrow I am afraid that there will still be massive crowd in center Reykjavík tomorrow so be careful of flying eggs and stuff. See further detail in link: http://imgur.com/a/O9YZM

Endret av Dr Jones
Lenke til kommentar

Fy fan for et helvete.. Kom med buss til Umeå klokken halv 12 i går kveld. Skulle videre med tog, sitter på det nå.

Tenkte at nå skal eg finne noe å spise og lagre bagasjen mens eg venter. Men neida. Ingenting åpent og togstasjonen var et par benker og ingenting annet... Kommer på toget. Nei bistro vognen er stengt og åpner aldri... Så gjett om eg er sulten. Skal spise når eg kommer meg av det jævla toget...

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...