Gå til innhold

Asus ROG Swift VS Acer Predator 4k2k28 or wait for the future?

Dr.HJ

Anbefalte innlegg

Hey :) skrev dette på originalt på engelsk håper dere holder ut å oversette, orker ikke å skrive alt om.
I am in the market for a new gaming monitor, for the moment I am using the Dell 2412M screen IPS panel. It has got lots of scratches and marks. I therefore want to upgrade to a new monitor to challenge my GTX Titans-setup. I am doing all kinds of gaming, everything from Battlefield FPS games to Racing games, MMO`S.

I am thinking about the Asus ROG Swift or Acer Predator 4k2k XB280HK 28. I have read most pros and cons that follow with the ROG Swift and I’m wondering whether this screen is the solution for me? Or should I consider the Acer Predator screen? Are there any upcoming monitors in the near future I should rather consider?

The reasons for selecting these to specific models are and this is important to me:
Both have G-Sync
Do have resolutions above 1980 x 1080.
Bigger inch than 24"

Now some questions:
Can my rig be stable around 60 FPS or above on the Acer Predator 4k2k with ultra settings?

How much effect does the 144 refresh rate effect the gaming experience?

I have been studying the Acer Predator 4k2k a little but not much, what are your thoughts/ pros and cons for this monitor?

Since I am used to the Dell 2412M, will I experience poor color reproductions on these to monitors compared to the old one?

My rig specs are:
Intel i7 4790k clockspeed 4.2 GHZ (Can be overclocked if needed)
Asus Maximums VI formula
2x GTX Titan SLI.
32 GB 1800 Mhz Ram
Intel 520 220 GB SSD

Thank you for all opinions and thoughts on this case
Regards Lord-BooZe

Takk for alle tips og svar:D

Mvh DR.HJ

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg har både Swift og u2412 stående ved siden av hverandre, og vil si at Swift faktisk er nesten like god bortsett fra innsynsvinkel. Swift er helt klart et av de bedre TN-panelene man kan få tak i.

Hey Gunnar Gul :) . Morsomt å høre det fra noen som har likt oppsett som meg angående skjermer. Tusen takk for det:) Gleder meg som en liten dritt unge når jeg mest sansynlig får Swiften i morgen :green:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...