Gå til innhold

Kamptråd: Manchester City v Tottenham

el mindo

Anbefalte innlegg

favusBN.pngcdaz0bO.png

cq5dam.thumbnail.55.55.pngManchester City - Tottenham cq5dam.thumbnail.55.55.png

Etihad Stadium

Lørdag 18.Oktober 2014

Avspark Kl: 13:45

Dommer: Jonathan Moss, S. Long, S. Bennett & M. Oliver.

Direkte på: TV2 Premium 1

Andre kanaler: LiveSoccerTV

Hvordan se Premier League Fotball på internett:

Finnes mange alternativer til streaming av kamper på nettet. TV2, SkySport osv. Du kan leser mer om det i denne tråden: Premier League på Nett-TV

Det finnes selvfølgelig sider som Wiziwig, kiwisports, bloodzeed osv. som streamer sport gratis (i varierende kvalitet),

og det finnes alternativ som: LiveSpud, FootyReport og News-Source som krever registrering og betaling for HD kvalitet.

Manchester City:

Hart,

Clichy, Demichelis, Kompany ©, Sagna,

Milner, Fernando,

Navas, Lampard, Silva,

Aguero

Manchester City Benk: Caballero, Kolarov, Boyata, Toure, Fernandinho, Jovetic, Dzeko

Tottenham:

Lloris,

Dier, Fazio, Kaboul ©, Rose;

Capoue, Mason;

Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela;

Soldado

Tottenham Benk: Vorm, Vertonghen, Dembele, Stambouli, Townsend, Adebayor, Kane.

Match preview fra premierleague.com

Match preview

Mauricio Pochettino says confidence is high at Tottenham Hotspur as they head to Manchester City hoping to atone for two humbling defeats last term.

Under the stewardship of Andre Villas-Boas and Tim Sherwood, Spurs conceded 11 goals in their meetings with City during the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League season, following up a 6-0 away defeat in November with a 5-1 loss on home soil two months later. However, Pochettino believes his team can build on a 1-0 victory over Southampton prior to the international break, which ended a run of four top-flight matches without a win for Tottenham, when they visit the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.

"We arrive in a good moment,” the Spurs head coach said. “After our victory against Southampton we need to keep the momentum, to reproduce the same actions and to try to get the three points.

"It's not important now to think in the past. It's important to look forward. I don't have any concerns about these results [in last season's matches against City]."

Spurs, who are sixth in the table, are set to make late checks on Hugo Lloris (thigh) and Nacer Chadli (hip) after they pulled out of respective Euro 2016 qualifiers for France and Belgium this week.

Former City striker Emmanuel Adebayor and Nabil Bentaleb are due to return from international duty on Friday, while Kyle Naughton (ankle) and Kyle Walker (pelvis) remain sidelined.

Typically strong at home in recent years, champions City have dropped points in two of their opening three league matches at the Etihad Stadium this season.

A 3-1 victory over Liverpool represented a productive first home outing for Manuel Pellegrini's men, but a shock 1-0 defeat to Stoke City followed and leaders Chelsea also came close to taking home three points on September 21 before Frank Lampard rescued a 1-1 draw against his former club. Lampard is relishing the prospect of facing Spurs, having represented two of their London rivals in Chelsea and West Ham.

"I've done alright against Spurs over the years and playing them was always a big game at Chelsea," he told City's website. "Even when I was at West Ham, Tottenham were big rivals so I've always seen it is a big game and something to mark on the calendar and that doesn't change now I'm at City. They'll be up and around the top six this season.

"They may go through a slight transitional period but I was very impressed with their manager when he was at Southampton and if he can bring the same imprint on Tottenham, who arguably have more quality within their squad, they'll do really well."

City are set to be without Samir Nasri (groin) again, while Fernandinho did not join up with Brazil after picking up a hamstring problem against Aston Villa last time out, putting his participation in doubt.

Manchester City defender defender Eliaquim Mangala has been ruled out after he returned from international duty with a muscle injury.

"We have just a small problem with Mangala, a small muscle injury but I think he will without any problem be fit for Tuesday," Manuel Pellegrini, the City manager, said.

Pellegrini also revealed that Yaya Toure had only returned from his spell with the Ivory Coast on Thursday and a decision will be taken over his involvement on the day of the Spurs match. The City manager is taking nothing for granted despite the 11 goals his team scored against Spurs last season.

"We are not expecting to score six goals every time we play Tottenham," he said. "Last year Spurs away was one of the best games we played.

"We hope to play a very good game but it will be very different [to last season]."

Manchester City (from): Caballero, Hart, Wright, Boyata, Clichy, Demichelis, Kolarov, Kompany, Mangala, Nastasic, Sagna, Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Fernando, Lampard, Milner, Navas, Silva, Sinclair, Toure, Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic.

Spurs (from): Friedel, Lloris, Vorm, Chiriches, Davies, Dier, Fazio, Kaboul, Rose, Veljkovic, Vertonghen, Bentaleb, Capoue, Ceballos, Chadli, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela, Lennon, Mason, Paulinho, Stambouli, Townsend, Adebayor, Kane, Soldado.

Match Appointments
Referee:
Jonathan Moss Assistants: S Long, S Bennett Fourth Official: M Oliver

Endret av el mindo
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Team Line Up's

Manchester City:

Hart,

Clichy, Demichelis, Kompany ©, Sagna,

Milner, Fernando,

Navas, Lampard, Silva,

Aguero

Manchester City Benk: Caballero, Kolarov, Boyata, Toure, Fernandinho, Jovetic, Dzeko

Tottenham:

Lloris,

Dier, Fazio, Kaboul ©, Rose;

Capoue, Mason;

Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela;

Soldado

Tottenham Benk: Vorm, Vertonghen, Dembele, Stambouli, Townsend, Adebayor, Kane.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...