Gå til innhold

Lurer du på hva en sang heter? Spør her.

Simen1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Hva heter den punk-sangen som spilles i filmen Dum og Dummere? Det er ei jente som synger.

Regner med det er "Primitives" sin låt "Crash" du mener. Tror de har laget to utgaver av låta dog. Originalen fra 80tallet og en nyere fra 90tallet. Er ikke sikker på hvilken som er med i filmen.

Endret av Vice
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+1242

Jeg har et lite problem med Dream theatre. JEg så en wow film og syntes en av de sangene var ganse kul. på slutten av filmen var det navn på alle sangene og jeg har hør igjennom den 1 etter 1. problemet er at det er ikke noen av dem.

Teksten inneholder dette(helt sikkert noe feil :p ) : Clutching these walls has got a hold of me.(jeg trodde det var panic attack)

Det er det jeg kan :p

på samme film var sangen never enough, men når jeg laster ned never anough hører jeg ikke den sangen. har prøvd alle treff. (teksten inneholder vokalisten som sier: Never enough :p )

Endret av Slettet+1242
Lenke til kommentar
Jeg har et lite problem med Dream theatre. JEg så en wow film og syntes en av de sangene var ganse kul. på slutten av filmen var det navn på alle sangene og jeg har hør igjennom den 1 etter 1. problemet er at det er ikke noen av dem.

Teksten inneholder dette(helt sikkert noe feil :p ) : Clutching these walls has got a hold of me.(jeg trodde det var panic attack)

kanskje "These Walls"?? vet ikke helt jeg... :D

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+1242

kanskje "These Walls"?? vet ikke helt jeg... :D

jeg har prøvd det og :(

Lenke til kommentar
Noen som har peiling på musikken fra Homsepatruljen? Ikke vignetten, men den ensformige dance-beaten i bakgrunnen underveis i programmet...ofte hørt under bilkjøring, løping og shopping. Figurerer både i den originale og den norske versjonen.

Det er kanskje en av de 14 under her, aner ikke hvilken, men her har du ihvertfall noe å se gjennom.

Soundtrack

The soundtrack for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy was released on February 10, 2004, in the US. It has reached number 1 on the electronic music chart in the US and the number 2 position on the soundtrack charts while reaching the top 40 in the Billboard 200 album chart. In Australia, the soundtrack was released for the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras and the popularity of the show in Australia led to the soundtrack reaching the top 10 of the Australian album chart as at March 8, 2004. It was certified gold in Australia by the end of March 2004. The song "Superstar" by Jamelia which appears on the soundtrack went to number one on the Australian singles charts in the same week and the theme song of the show by Widelife has gone top twenty as at the end of March 2004.

Track Listing

1. "All Things Just Keep Getting Better" by Widelife featuring Simone Denny

This song is the show's theme song. The track has been released as a single and has reached top twenty of the Australian singles charts as of the end of March, 2004.

2."Good Luck" by Basement Jaxx featuring Lisa Kekaula

This song was a world wide smash dance track and reached the UK and Australian top 40 single tracks. It is the second single from the 2003 album Kish Kash. Lisa Kekaula is from US indie rock group the Bellrays who have toured with Rocket from the Crypt and Nashville Pussy.

3. "Slow" by Kylie Minogue remix by Chemical Brothers

Kylie Minogue has appeared on the program. "Slow" was number one in a number of countries including the UK, Australia, Spain and Denmark and went top 10 in a number of other countries including Canada, Spain, Italy, Taiwan and Portugal in late 2003 and early 2004. In the UK, Madonna is the only female artist to have more number one singles (Kylie has had 7, Madonna 10). The Chemical Brothers remixed the track.

4. "Move your Feet" by Junior Senior

Junior Senior from Denmark released D-D-Don't Don't Stop the Beat in 2003. The first single Move your Feet was the most played songs on Danish radio and eventually made the charts in 13 countries including Australia, France and Denmark. As one member of the group is gay and the other is straight, this infectious track was a natural for the soundtrack of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

5. "You Promised Me (Tu Es Foutu)" by In-grid

The "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" soundtrack is the only place this European hit is available in the US. In Europe, it is available on her album Rendezvous and is a cover version of "Tu Es Foutu" by French artist Lamur Sleeper.

6. "Superstar" by Jamelia

Jamelia is a r&b singer from the UK who has had several Top 40 hits in that country. Her song "Superstar" went to number one in Australia and New Zealand in early 2004 and went top 10 in the UK, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands in 2003 and 2004. The success of the soundtrack in Australia helped propel "Superstar" to the number one position in the Australian single charts.

7. "Everybody wants you to Emerge" by Fischerspooner vs Billy Squier Barry Harris revamp

This song mixes "Everybody Wants You" by 1980s arena rocker Billy Squier with 2003 dance hit "Emerge" by Fischerspooner.

8. "Sunrise (Jason Nevins) remix" by Duran Duran

This song is the first song performed by the original members of 1980s English rock group Duran Duran. The soundtrack's liner notes claim that Duran Duran were the first metrosexuals.

9. "Never Coming Home (Gonna Live my Life)" remix by Sting

This is a remix of a song from Sting's Sacred Love album released in 2003.

10. "An Area Big Enough to do it in" by Prophet Omega

This is the first single for US outfit Prophet Omega who are currently recording their first album.

11. "You're So Damn Hot" by OK Go

OK Go are a Chicago rock band whose debut self-titled alum was released on September 17, 2002 and features "You're So Damn Hot". Ira Glass of "This American Life" has described OK Go's music as "part indie rock, part stadium rock, part straight up pop with the occasional whiff of Pixies or The Cars or Elliott Smith." The website for the soundtrack claims that this track is reminiscent of the Cars.

12. "Extraordinary" by Liz Phair

"Extraordinary" is the latest single from Liz Phair's self-titled album released in 2003. It reached the top twenty of the Billboard Adult Top 40 in early 2004 while the "Liz Phair" album reached a peak of number 27 on the Billboard 200 in 2003.

13. "Are you Ready for Love" by Elton John

This is a Fatboy Slim remix of a 1977 song from Elton John as part of an aborted attempt to record a soul album with Thom Bell, known for his work with Philadelphia International Records. Elton John released the song on the Thom Bell sessions in 1979 and on the single "Mama Can't Buy You Love" which went to number 9 on the US charts in that year. The song was released as a single in the UK in 2003 and debuted at number one on September 1, 2003.

14. "All Things (Just Keep Getting Better)" by Widelife featuring Simone Denny

This is a multimedia track of the theme song for the show.

Lenke til kommentar
På TV norge går den reklamen for disco fever vol 2.

Den siste slutten på rekalmen, da er det noe som går sånn, do-dodo-do.

Vet dere hvilken det er?

Holder en knapp på spor nummer 20 på disc 1; Walther Murphy - "A Fifth Of Beethoven". Skjebnesymfonien i discoversjon. :ermm:

Endret av johnj
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...