Gå til innhold

Kamptråd - Arsenal vs Manchester United

Latias

Anbefalte innlegg

- On the injury front, the boss says there are “a few bumps and bruises” from Monday’s title-clinching game against Aston Villa, but hopes they are nothing serious.

- Sir Alex believes United “have a duty” to the clubs chasing a Champions League place to perform at their best in the remaining games, starting with Arsenal on Sunday.

- He hopes to pick a strong side because he expects a tough encounter at the Emirates Stadium against an Arsenal team who are “still playing some of the most attractive football in the league”.

- Sir Alex reckons Arsenal have been United's biggest rivals for the last 20 years. The rivalry with the Gunners and Chelsea “will give the next two games an edge”.

- The manager is “not really bothered” about Robin van Persie’s return to Arsenal and doesn’t think the striker is either. “There was some booing of him at Old Trafford but that's modern society,” he adds.

- On winning the league, Sir Alex says it’s terrific for the six players who experienced it for the first time and that their hard work was justified.

Flott å høre. To seire mot Arsenal/Chelsea og 3. plass på Spurs hadde smakt.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Ferguson er så taktisk overlegen Wenger at United vinner uansett hvem de stiller med. Husker enda FA cup kampen der United stilte med 5 midtstoppere men allikevel pisset på et toppet Arsenal.

Evra, Brown, Smalling, Vidic, Fabio, Rafael, O'Shea i samme startoppstilling. Forventet tap straks jeg så laget, hvem i all verden er det som liksom stiller med sju forsvarsspillere på hjemmebane?

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

tumblr_mlumkkYzgp1s4hmuwo1_500.jpg

He is a good person, and never gets into trouble. He is one of the first to training and greets people with respect. If kids want his autograph, he talks to them, signs every single one, and even gets a picture with him. He doesn’t go out clubbing. He doesn’t get into bother. I would say he is the perfect example of how to be a footballer.

- Ryan Giggs on Robin van Persie

Lenke til kommentar

Wilshere som #10 og Podolski på topp, i følge @DeanLDN22. Hadde håpet på Rosicky og Gervinho, men Jack har kvaliteten til å stå frem i slike kamper, og Wenger sier at Podolski har trent mye på bevegelse etc på topp i det siste. Jeg er fortsatt håpefull.

Edit: Nå sier han også at Arteta er usikker, og at det kan være at Rosicky stepper inn. I så fall vil jeg tro at Jack og Ramsey spiller dypt med Rosicky som #10.

Endret av Le Professeur
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...