Gå til innhold

Kamptråd - Queens Park Rangers vs Manchester United (PL, 23. februar)

The Hoff

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Injury update Phil Jones is the one we're concerned about for the Real Madrid game. We're working hard on it and I'd say he has an outside chance - no more than that. We'll have to wait and see if he's fit for the second leg. It's two weeks away. A lot can happen. He's an outside chance, that's all. Other than that, everybody's fit.

Team selection v QPR We have a problem picking teams at the moment but that's where we want to be. QPR are fighting for survival and we know it's going to be a hard game. That's what we need - we need to make sure we do our job right. The fact is, City will drop points too. That's where we are, coming into the run-in. We expect to drop a few points but so will they. To be honest, it's always a hard run-in in the Premier League. With the right attitude and the right players we have a chance.

David Gill’s impending departure He spoke to me some weeks ago and I was surprised. I understand where he's coming from, though. He has other challenges, and I think he'll do fantastic at UEFA. I think he'll contribute to the game in general and have an influence on football. There's a good stability here. The foundations David's laid down... it's easy to carry on from that. There's a template we can follow and I think that's what Ed [Woodward] will do. The job is to support the manager and staff so we can maintain the success we have. I don't think that should change that much. We had a good relationship and I used to wind [David] up. We had a lot of arguments and I’d say, "You know what your problem is? You're an accountant!" But David was straight as a dice, it's always black and white. It's a great quality.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...