Gå til innhold

Mote- og velværecafé.

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

NorthFaceBootie-490.jpg

I did two smart things in the past year. I got married, and I bought a pair of North Face NSE tent booties. The wedding was lovely—but oh, man, these North Face tent booties are something else. Why? They're a solution to an aggravating problem. Here's the deal: like most annoying couples, we try not to wear our shoes around the apartment. But what to wear? I've never been a giant wool socks, cup-of-chamomile-and-Joni-Mitchell-on-the-iPod kind of guy. I hate tromping around in socks; makes me feel like George Constanza, plus my feet get cold. I can't really pull off slippers—too slinky and Hef. I want shoes. Warm shoes. So I bought a pair of these North Face bad boys. Problem over. Comfortable and lightweight—they're filled with 700 fill power down insulation—they're warm without being sweaty. Plus the sole is flexible and soft and won't shred your couch or fancy-boy zillion-thread count sheets. They're the perfect footwear for a day like today, when a ghastly blizzard is dumping 93 feet of snow on NYC. Just don't wear them outside, you'll be arrested, you lunatic.—Jason Gay

$50, available at TheNorthFace.com

(Fra GQ)

Ser ut som noen fantastiske tøfler! Har lyst til å kjøpe et par til kalde vintre.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...