Gå til innhold

Regjeringskvartalet rammet av bombe, AUF-leir på Utøya angrepet av våpenmann.

Anbefalte innlegg

Usage: The idea here is to avoid a head on battle with a strong enemy, and instead

strike at his weakness elsewhere. The Prime Minister may have several armed body

guards. This however is not the case with regular ministers. As for static objectives, it

can be smarter to focus on less ‖armoured‖ targets. Instead of the Parliament building or

Royal Castle, other high value targets (with less security) should be targeted.

Sakset fra boken. Creeping me out.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
4GB AEE PD80 Mini DV DVR Camera

This extremely small and lightweight field camera is used to document your operation. 4 GB is equivalent to 2 hour of constant filming. Ive personally tested it and it works great. Some governments may seize the movie (after you are neutralized) and publish it while others may bury it or even destroy it to protect the multiculturalist ideology. The reason is that they may regard any documentation from the Justiciar Knight as a mockery of their system. On the other hand, they may actually release the film to the press censored or even uncensored. You may want to bring 2 memory chips and attempt to mail one of them, if possible. You place the memory chip in a pre-made envelope (with stamps and the address of a pre-selected news desk that is likely to publish it uncensored). The best option would of course be to upload the digital movie via high speed internet (your Iphone) to a distribution site at the end of your mission. Unfortunately though, uploading 1-2 GB would take at least 3-7 hours. Also, there is normally a 200MB-ish cap on email attatchments so sending the movie to 10-20 newsdesks is not yet an option due to technological limitations. This will off course change at some point in the future.

Sold on Ebay (Chinese producer)

Cost is 87 USD

Er dette mulige indikasjoner på at han har filmet massakren fra sitt ståsted?

Huff, hele dette er ufattelig lesing. Har ikke ord.

Lenke til kommentar

I can’t say I’m looking forward to this trip. I’ve heard that Prague is the most dangerous capital in Europe with a lot of very brutal and cynical criminals. There is a chance ill get killed down there by some desperate criminal individual. In any case; I’ve prepped by car, hollowed out the back seats of my Hyundai Atos and it should be room for weapons, a few frag grenades and AP ammo. The car is really crap so I hope it won’t break down in the middle of the autobahn. Several people on the Hyundai forum said I would never reach my destination and back in that car, lol. I guess we will see… The reason I chose it in the first place is that it looks like a pensioners car, so it not likely that I will be stopped in customs controls when I smuggle the arms back to Oslo.

Today is the day; I’m driving down to the ferry now. It will take me from Oslo to Kiel, whereas I need to drive aprox 9 hours straight to Prague where I have booked a 6 day stay at a relatively cheap hostel. I have usually gone with hotels in the past but they are not great for socializing. Nothing beats a Hostel when it comes to partying and getting to know people etc. This trip is going to be a fascinating experience. I’m just trying not to think too much about what might happen when I approach drug dealers. I’ve decided I want to get most out of the trip so I have made a schedule including visits to all of Prague’s tourist attractions. I will do this during the day time, and go clubbing at night looking for a connection.

I’m been two days in Prague. I’ve sorted a few tasks I wanted to do. One involved professionally printing prospectuses which will serve to strengthen my cover stories in case I get apprehended pre-operation. The prospectus is basically a Mineral Extraction business plan explaining in detail why I would need to create explosives. The cover story involves the manufacturing of explosives without a permit. Everything is specified in the prospectus which should be enough to create a reasonable doubt regarding any potential terror charges, should I ever get caught.I also got several police ID badges and other related insignias professionally printed, paying cash of course. Printing these back in Norway would only result in the clerk notifying the authorities.

Det forklarer vel hvordan han fikk tak i politiidentitetmerker

Endret av slipten
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Damn

Target practise is likely going to be a problem for many people in certain countries (urban

Europeans like us, ouch:). Consider taking a vacation to a country where you are able to

train in marksmanship or join a gun club. Simulation by playing Call of Duty, Modern

Warfare is a good alternative as well but you should try to get some practise with a real

assault rifle

Lenke til kommentar

Dersom det stemmer, har de jo mer enn nok bevis for å dømme han. Samtidig håper jeg det er noe som aldri blir publisert for offentligheten.

Sitter og tenker, fy faen...

Lenke til kommentar
4GB AEE PD80 Mini DV DVR Camera

This extremely small and lightweight field camera is used to document your operation. 4 GB is equivalent to 2 hour of constant filming. Ive personally tested it and it works great. Some governments may seize the movie (after you are neutralized) and publish it while others may bury it or even destroy it to protect the multiculturalist ideology. The reason is that they may regard any documentation from the Justiciar Knight as a mockery of their system. On the other hand, they may actually release the film to the press censored or even uncensored. You may want to bring 2 memory chips and attempt to mail one of them, if possible. You place the memory chip in a pre-made envelope (with stamps and the address of a pre-selected news desk that is likely to publish it uncensored). The best option would of course be to upload the digital movie via high speed internet (your Iphone) to a distribution site at the end of your mission. Unfortunately though, uploading 1-2 GB would take at least 3-7 hours. Also, there is normally a 200MB-ish cap on email attatchments so sending the movie to 10-20 newsdesks is not yet an option due to technological limitations. This will off course change at some point in the future.

Sold on Ebay (Chinese producer)

Cost is 87 USD

Med dagens teknologi burde det fint være mulig!

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...