Gå til innhold

Regjeringskvartalet rammet av bombe, AUF-leir på Utøya angrepet av våpenmann.

Anbefalte innlegg

Skulle ikke forundre meg om denne mannen får en fanskare etter seg i løpet av tiden fremover ..

Tenk på Hitler, MANGE ganger verre enn ABB, og Hitler har trofaste etterfølgere til denne dag.

Tipper ABB kommer til å skrive bok i fengselet og bli steinrik til han slipper ut, som vli bli en gang i 40 eller 50-åra ..

Sammenligner du virkelig ABB med Hitler? Hitler har ikke trofaste etterfølgere til den dag i dag fordi han gjorde ting MANGE ganger verre enn ABB.

Edit: vil gjøre det klart at jeg ikke støtter verken ABB, Hitler eller handlingene deres.

5. Hide a knife behind a smile

Charm and ingratiate yourself to your enemy. When you have gained his trust, move against him in secret.

Usage: For assassinations or for intelligence gathering prior to a mission. Infiltration of enemy organisations might prove an easy way to get close to otherwise impossible targets (prime minister or ministers) or to learn their programme. Getting a job at the youth camp connected to the largest political party is one way of doing this. The prime minister usually visits during summer season. Infiltration can take as long as 24 months.

Syk lesing. :|

Dersom det har vært en person nr 2, kan den ha gjort dette?

Helt sykt, fant denne quoten i SA tråden.

3.40 Applying deceptive means in urban guerrilla warfare

1. Always mask your real goals, by using the ruse of a fake goal that everyone takes for granted, until the real goal is achieved. Tactically, this is known as an 'open feint'; in front of everyone, you point west, when your goal is actually in the east. By the time everyone realised it, you have already achieved your goal.

Endret av handerrre
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Post-operational phases – propaganda and consolidation

7a. Apprehension

If you for some reason survive the operation you will be apprehended and arrested. This

is the point where most heroic Knights would call it a day. However, this is not the case

for a Justiciar Knight. Your arrest will mark the initiation of the propaganda phase.

7b. Your trial offers you a stage to the world

See 3.63, 3.64 and 3.57-3.60

7c. Contribution to consolidation from the inside

In light of your newly acquired status as a living martyr for the cause, this newly

acquired influential position will allow you to significantly contribute to further

consolidation of either a national or pan-European Overseer organization or the

establishment of a national prison movement (preferably political).

Alternatively:

7d. Escape from prison and initiate your ―bonus operation‖

If you established a ―third depot‖ you may use this in order to execute your bonus

operation which will involve the execution of 1-5 category A and B traitors of your choice.

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Mer saks fra boken takket være mikkello fra nFF (inneholder logg om hva han ville gjøre 22 Juli)

Thursday July 21 - Day 81: Drive 11 hours straight to Kautokeino, sort out cheap hotelFriday July 22 - Day 82: Initiate blasting sequenses at pre-determined sites. Test dirt for gram of gold per kg. Have enough material for at least 20 blasts. Start capitalization of project as soon as I have results. Time is running out, liquidity squeese inc. Call/email all my investor contacts with updated online prospectus/pdf.

This is going to be an all-or-nothing scenario. If I fail to generate acceptable precious metals yields, in combination with swift initiation of the capitalization for securing the areas I will be heavily indebted. I must complete capitalization of the mineral extraction project within August at latest! When I have the required seed capital I will have enough funds to employ the services of professional blasting engineers.

If all fails, I will initiate my career with a private security firm in conflict zones to acquire maximum funds in the shortest period of time to repay the debts.

First coming costume party this autumn, dress up as a police officer. Arrive with insignias:-) Will be awesome as people will be very astonished:-)

Side note; imagine if law enforcement would visit me the next days. They would probably get the wrong idea and think I was a terrorist, lol redface.gif)

Optimal time budget, one person - ANFO: 3 x 600kg, PA: 3 x 0,5kg, DDNP: 3 x 10g

If I had known then, what I know today, by following this guide, I would have managed to complete the operation within 30 days instead of using almost 80 days. By following my guide, anyone can create the foundation for a spectacular operation with only 1 person in less than a month even if adding 2 "resting" days!:-)

Day 1: Moving and getting your equipment and gear into place.

Day 2: Installing all equipment - fume hood, fan etc.

Day 3: Finishing the metal skeletons/cylinders for the blast devices and completing other practical issues relating to gear and equipment.

Day 4: Creating an evacuation/emergency strategy, packing an evacuation kit (survival gear etc.)

Day 5: Grinding 2,5kg of aspirin: 30 minutes with blender, manufacture of acetylsalicylic acid from aspirin (4 hours) + drying in oven (4 hours per batch x 3)

Day 6: Manufacture of acetylsalicylic acid from aspirin (4 hours) + drying in oven (4 hours per batch x 3)

Day 7: Boiling sulfuric acid using 4 cooking plates outside, from 23.00-07.00, 15-18L->5L of 90%+

Day 8: Boiling sulfuric acid using 4 cooking plates outside, from 23.00-07.00, 15-18L->5L of 90%+

Day 9: Creating Picric Acid (6 out of 12 batches using 3 x hot plate stirrers)

Day 10: Creating Picric Acid (12 out of 12 batches using 3 x hot plate stirrers). Completed

Day 11: Purification of Picric Acid

Day 12: Purification of Picric Acid

Day 13: Purification of Picric Acid. Completed

Day 14: Creating DDNP

Day 15: Creating DDNP. Completed

Day 16: Relocation of 27-0-0 fertilizer. Break down a 600kg bag into 13-14 x 50kg bags, load in the truck, drive to location where you are going to crush them if needed.

Day 17: Relocation of fertilizer. Break down another 600kg bag into 13-14 x 50kg bags.

Day 18: Relocation of fertilizer. Break down the last 600kg bag into 13-14 x 50kg bags.

Day 19: Initiate fertilizer grinding phase using 4 stationary blenders simultaneously. It will take aprox. 30-40 minutes to complete a full 50kg bag of ANFO, including the addition of the diesel and sealing the inner and outer bag with pieces of duct tape. It should be done nighttime between 23.00-07.00 as its quite noisy. The task also includes filling 20L plastic containers with diesel, and then breaking each 20L container down to 4L containers (empty distilled water containers) Complete 9 x 50kg bags of ANFO.

Day 20: Complete 9 x 50kg bags of ANFO.

Day 21: Complete 9 x 50kg bags of ANFO.

Day 22: Complete 9 x 50kg bags of ANFO. Completed.

Day 23: Mix in 2,5% (by weight) micro balloons and 10-15% (by weight) aluminium powder into the now hardened ANFO.

Day 24: Mix in 2,5% micro balloons and 10-15% aluminium powder into the now hardened ANFO.

Day 25: Mix in 2,5% micro balloons and 10-15% aluminium powder into the now hardened ANFO.

Day 26: Prepare trucks for transportation.

Day 27: Prepare trucks for transportation.

Day 28: Prepare trucks for transportation.

Day 29: Completed

Det er jo faen helt villt...

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Han verkar som ein smart fyr. Skremmande.

Jeg ville karakterisert ham som en idiot.

Det er greit nok, men han framstår like fullt som veldig intelligent.

Det er mulig å være veldig intelligent og samtidig mangle sosial intelligens og dermed evnen til å forutse hvordan folk faktisk vil reagere på en slik terroraksjon.

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Tuesday July 19 - Day 79:

Dried 1 out of 4 batches of PA/DDNP in the oven at 50-70 C. First batch took 9 hours, wtf!! This is going to delay everything...

Created anti-friction/shock stuffing by cutting up a madras and placing it in three layers in a card board box. I'll use these to transport the booster and detonators separate from the main cargo.

Started packing down gear, filled diesel/gasoline on cars and mini-MC. Tested mini-MC. Treaded a fuse inside a surgical tube and tested it. There were 75 cm of fuse so it should burn for 75 seconds. Due to the lack of oxygen in the tube it burnt in less than 2 sec!! Damn, I'm glad I checked this beforehand... No surgical tube then...

Went to a higher quality restaurant in the southern town and feasted. Yummy! Ive been working extremely hard the last few days and I'm completely exhausted. I have been using ECA stack to help keep this pace. Looks like I will have to take one more today...

facinerende, men meget uhyggelig lesing

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

I’ve spent a total of 9 years of my life working on this project. The first five years were spent studying and creating a financial base, and the last three years was spent working full time with research, compilation and writing. Creating this compendium has personally cost me a total of 317 000 Euros (130 000 Euros spent from my own pocket and 187 500 Euros for loss of income during three years). All that, however, is barely noticeable compared to the sacrifices made in relation to the distribution of this book, the actual marketing operationwink.gif

Lenke til kommentar

Han verkar som ein smart fyr. Skremmande.

Jeg ville karakterisert ham som en idiot.

Det er greit nok, men han framstår like fullt som veldig intelligent.

Jada, smart mann med organisatoriske evner men taktisk sett så er han et grauthue. Sette opp avledninger for å få gjort det man vil er noe man lærer seg som barn. Ikke minst så er han en feiging og ville antageligvis aldri gjort dette i et land med dødsstraff. Han var sikkert forberedt på et liv i fengsel, et Norsk fengsel.

Lenke til kommentar

Lov å bli 1% redd for at noen andre høyreekstremister får tak i boken og utfører videre ting i boken?

Om du med "høyreekstremister" mener 'nasjonalister' - NEI. Breivik var langt ifra noen nasjonalist. Hverken hans uttalelser eller hans handlinger tyder på det. Nasjonalister ønsker sitt eget folks velferd og velvære, ikke deres sorg og død.

Hva zionistiske frimurere kan finne på å gjøre, derimot, har jeg ingen aning om.

• Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar

Litt usikker på om dette har blitt tatt opp tidligere, men er det bare jeg som reagerer på at det ikke var et privat vaktselskap (/politi) til stede ved arrangementet på Utøya. En samling av nesten 1000 festglade ungdommer bruker vanligvis å kreve en viss form for sikkerhet med tanke på alkohol- og narkotikabruk og ikke minst voldtekter. I tillegg kommer den ekstra usikkerheten som ligger i at arrangementet tok sted i nærheten av vann.

Det var politi der.

Lenke til kommentar

Det er mulig å være veldig intelligent og samtidig mangle sosial intelligens og dermed evnen til å forutse hvordan folk faktisk vil reagere på en slik terroraksjon.

Q&A jeg kom over, som jeg ikke gidder å finne fram vitner om at han er forbredt på at 95% kommer til å omtale han som en forferdelig terrorist, men at han gjennom propagandaen og diverse vil folk i fremtiden føre bannerene deres og kjempe deres sak.

Høyst intelligent sosiopat men ytterst forvridde virkelighetsoppfatninger tror jeg er beskrivelsen. Livsfarlig med andre ord.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Q&A jeg kom over, som jeg ikke gidder å finne fram vitner om at han er forbredt på at 95% kommer til å omtale han som en forferdelig terrorist, men at han gjennom propagandaen og diverse vil folk i fremtiden føre bannerene deres og kjempe deres sak.

Høyst intelligent sosiopat men ytterst forvridde virkelighetsoppfatninger tror jeg er beskrivelsen. Livsfarlig med andre ord.

Du finner den her:

Q: But doesn’t it worry you that 95% of all Europeans will openly detest you and call you a murderer and a terrorist?

A: It’s human nature to be selfish, to seek admiration, love and affection. This is why very few people will have the self insight, the ideological and moral confidence and strength to act selflessly on behalf of their own countrymen on their own initiative without a solid hierarchical organisation or country supporting and encouraging them. We have taken these thankless tasks upon ourselves because we possess these traits; the self insight, the ideological and moral confidence and strenght and we are willing to sacrifice our lives for our brothers and sisters, even though they will openly detest us. It can be illustrated like a parent spanking their ignorant child. The child will hate their parents there and then but in time they will understand that their only intention is to protect them. In phase 2 and 3, many of these brothers and sisters will hold our banner and chant our hymns because they finally understand.

Lenke til kommentar

Basert på det som står i boka så burde rettsaka gå for lukkede dører slik at han ikkje får benytte seg av planen som er:

7a. Apprehension

If you for some reason survive the operation you will be apprehended and arrested. This

is the point where most heroic Knights would call it a day. However, this is not the case

for a Justiciar Knight. Your arrest will mark the initiation of the propaganda phase.

7b. Your trial offers you a stage to the world

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...