Gå til innhold

Modern Warfare 2 for 214kr!

Anbefalte innlegg

Kom over en side her forleden som selger cd-keys.

http://www.projectstudiocdkeys.com/apps/webstore/

Kjøpte en key der selv, og butikken er ekte, funker som bare det! God service, de svarer i forumet og på mail osv. Er steam key, og den er billigere enn f.eks g2play.net. Men regn med å vente litt siden fyren ikke har fått inn nye keys enda.

Anyway, tenkte jeg skulle tipse dere hvis det er noen som ikke har kjøpt spillet enda :)

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Ja.

For those asking if this is legal.

The first-sale doctrine is a limitation on copyright that was recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1908 and subsequently codified in the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 109. The doctrine allows the purchaser to transfer (i.e., sell or give away) a particular lawfully made copy of the copyrighted work without permission once it has been obtained. This means that the copyright holder's rights to control the change of ownership of a particular copy end once that copy is sold, as long as no additional copies are made. This doctrine is also referred to as the "first sale rule" or "exhaustion rule."

In this sense, I sell you a unique CD Key one time, and only to one person. This way there is no law's being broken. I have an Illinois State Sales Tax ID # as well, allowing me to sell on eBay, and not avoid taxes.

Lenke til kommentar

Ingen burde kjøpe spill fra online stores med mindre det er Steam eller liknende.

"I am sorry but you all did not purchase from a legitimate retailer. It is recommended that you contact the seller to request a refund.

In the future, you should only buy unopened retail boxed copies from legitimate retailers or purchase via legitimate digital download services such as Steam and Direct2Drive.

Future threads on the issue will be closed. If you have any questions/comments, please contact Steam Support." (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1031758&page=9)

Sakset fra steam-forumet.

Folk som har kjøpt key over nettet får ikke lenger spilt, ser det ut som.

Lenke til kommentar

Lol.. Ser ut som det er Activision som ikke liker at folk kjøper billig fra asia og selger keys osv i europa/amerika. Har visst skjedd med g2play.net og andre cd key sjapper. Får vel bare håpe på en refund da. Uansett var ikke 214 kr store tapet :p

MW2 INVALID KEY UPDATE

Guys. I know some of you have claimed your keys have randomnly stopped working. I am investigating this heavily. Many other big companies (er online key stores) have had the same problems and even "g2play.net" one of the biggest companies is offline.

I guess STEAM is singling out sellers like us due to they believe they are "invalid/illigetiamte keys"

The problem isn't them being BAD/INVALID. It's that we sold them to you. Why they decided to wait around to do it, I don't know.

Anyway I plan to refund all those who get this error, however I can't right now, as I do not have the finances to do so. I invested thousands of dollars into this, and have to get them back from my seller first. Then I can and will gladly refund you.

My site was originally taken offline to change hosts, but now it states "ABUSE" AND NOW I think I know why.

- Aaron

Just letting everyone know the site should be up (it works for us...=/)

http://projectstudiocdkeys.com/

If not no worries. We have and continue to have disputes open for the MW2 keys. There is an official thread in the STEAM forums you can view. Apperantly keys have been DISABLED due to they need more money for their colossal game. I don't know why they decided to disable these keys. They are legit and real, otherwise STEAM would not have accepted them to begin with.

Anyway, we have got in touch with our sellers, and they are working to get us refunds/replacements. I personally hope refunds will be given as then we can continue our business with trust. I know most people here may not come back after this, so I don't know what we are going to do, this has really damaged us. BIG TIME. We apologize no end, and continue to ask for your patience.

Refunds should be given within three days. We can't right now as we have already given as many as we can, and have no funds to do so. We sell keys, buy more, and sell back. It is the game/business.

As for Left4Dead2 People, I am scarred to even try to order these. Aside from the fact that WE CAN'T due to being raped by Actionvision/STEAM on disputes, I do not know how these will work. I will keep you posted.

Someone let me know if this new site works or not, we were suppose to have it up today, it is a very very nice site :)

- PSCDKeys Team

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...