Gå til innhold

Den Store Rockband-tråden

Filmvenn

Anbefalte innlegg

Neste ukes DLC; Blink 182, Weezer, Kiss

Here is the master list of all the DLC coming out for all the systems. 360 and PS3 are getting Weezer, Blink 182, Kiss, and Damone.

Blink-182 “Down”

Blink-182 “Feeling This”

Blink-182 “The Rock Show”

Damone “Out Here All Night”

KISS “100,000 Years (Live)”

KISS “Deuce (Live)”

KISS “Parasite (Live)”

Weezer “My Name is Jonas”

Weezer “Pork and Beans”

Weezer “Undone – The Sweater Song”

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Neste ukes DLC: Spinal Tap's TAP TEN

Spinal Tap's TAP TEN (1440 / $18)

* "(Funky) Sex Farm" (160 / $2)

* "(Listen to the) Flower People (Reggae Stylee)" (160 / $2)

* "America" (160 / $2)

* "Big Bottom" (160 / $2)

* "Cups and Cakes" (160 / $2)

* "Gimme Some Money" (160 / $2)

* "Heavy Duty" (160 / $2)

* "Hell Hole" (160 / $2)

* "Rock 'n' Roll Creation" (160 / $2)

* "Stonehenge" (160 / $2)

* "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight" (160 / $2)

Lenke til kommentar

Pearl Jam frir på nytt til Rockband, kommende albumet i butikk og Rockband samme dag

Pearl Jam’s latest album, Backspacer, will be made available for download on Rock Band the day it lands at Target, according to Billboard.

Scheduled for September 20, the band’s ninth offering will also come via a special edition at the box-retailer with codes to download tracks for PS3 and Xbox 360. This is a precursor to a Pearl Jam-centric RB game that is rumored to arrive sometime next year.

Although MTV and Harmonix passed on providing details, over on the band’s official website fans are determining which live versions from the guys will be included on the game disc.

Ten was released for Rock Band back in March, and has been downloaded over 850,000 times.

http://www.vg247.com/2009/08/01/pearl-jams...d-day-of-debut/

Første singlen fra det kommende albumet(for de som bryr seg)

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Bruker-127711

Wooo.. Gjett hvem som har fått over 2000 i feriepenger til en spaniatur? Gjett hva *den som har fått de pengene* skal bruke det på? ROOOOCK BAND 2 *avlsutningsriff*

Lenke til kommentar

Rykte: Metal Track Pack på vei til Rockband?

Kutta fra Joystiq:

A recent addition to the ESRB ratings list reveals an upcoming "Metal" track pack for Rock Band for PS2, PS3, Wii and 360. The ESRB rated the expansion with a "Teen" rating due to the upcoming pack's inclusion of songs with expletives "as well as allusions to violence." It's a good thing the game doesn't make detailed references to violence!

Example lyrics given by the ESRB reveal two of the track pack's songs: "D.O.A." by Haunted and "Transmaniacon MC" by Blue Oyster Cult, a brand new addition to the Rock Band franchise. A leaked achievement list also reveals "Killed by Death" by Motorhead, "Hair of the Dog" by Nazareth, and "Master of the Universe" by Hawkwind as new songs exclusive to the pack. Considering the last Rock Band track pack debuted 13 new songs unavailable as DLC, we're confident that this new addition will do the same.

Rock Band: Metal Track Pack hasn't been announced yet, but considering the reliability of the ESRB's ratings, we expect EA and MTV Games to announce the full track list, along with the track pack itself, within the next few weeks.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/05/rock-ban...-nazareth-more/

Lenke til kommentar

Neste ukes kjempebra DLC: Gorillaz, Jefferson Airplane, The Who, Janis Joplin og The Band

gorillaz580main.jpg

Xbox 360 / PS3

Available: August 11 / August 13

Gorillaz Pack 01 (440 / $5.50)

* "Clint Eastwood" (160 / $2)

* "Feel Good Inc" (160 / $2)

* "Re-Hash" (160 / $2)

Individual songs (160 / $2)

* Janis Joplin -- "Piece of My Heart"

* Jefferson Airplane -- "White Rabbit"

* The Band -- "Chest Fever (LIVE)"

* The Who -- "Magic Bus (Live at Leeds )"

Nok engang stikker Harmonix-kjeppene i beina på GH5 ved å gi ut låter som er bekrefta til spillet på Rockband før GH5 blir utgitt. Kjempejobba Harmonix!

Lenke til kommentar

Metal Track Pack coming Rocktober 13

It hasn't been long since the last Rock Band Track Pack hit. If you're done singing classics like "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" from the Country Track Pack, you'll be glad to know that the next disc-based expansion is coming on October 13th for every console equipped with plastic instruments. The release also happens to coincide with Brütal Legend, much to the joy of metalheads everywhere.

Following the footsteps of the Country Track Pack, the upcoming Metal Pack will include a number of songs that aren't available as DLC yet. Six brand new songs will debut through the disc from Blue Oyster Cult, Hawkwind, I Mother Earth, Motorhead, Nazareth and Rage Against the Machine. As with previous Track Packs, this one will be retailing for $29.99 on all platforms.

"3's and 7's" Queens of the Stone Age

"Are You Dead Yet?" Children of Bodom

"Blinded by Fear" At the Gates

"Bulls on Parade" Rage Against the Machine

"Closer" Lacuna Coil

"DOA D.O.A." Haunted The Haunted

"Forever" In This Moment

"Hair of the Dog" Nazareth

"I Stand Alone" Godsmack

"Killed by Death" Motörhead

"Laid to Rest" Lamb of God

"Levitate"b I Mother Earth

"Master of the Universe"b Hawkwind

"Red Devil" Yngwie Malmsteen

"Screaming for Vengeance" Judas Priest

"Shockwave" Black Tide

"Thrasher" Evile

"Transmaniacon MC" Blue Öyster Cult

"Two Weeks" All That Remains

"Waking the Demon" Bullet For My Valentine

Lenke til kommentar

Neste ukes DLC: Foo Fighters, Dropkick Murphys, Blind Melon o.s.v.

18. August

Foo Fighters Pack 02 (440 / $5.50)

* "All My Life" (160 / $2)

* "I'll Stick Around" (160 / $2)

* "Lonely as You" (160 / $2)

Individual songs (160 / $2)

* Blind Melon -- "No Rain"

* Blur -- "There's No Other Way"

* Dropkick Murphys -- "I'm Shipping Up to Boston"

* Eve 6 -- "Inside Out"

* Kaiser Chiefs -- I Predict a Riot

Lenke til kommentar

Rockband DLC til å komme opp i 1000 låter ved jul

Med DLC av diverse artister som blant annet Queen, Nirvana, Tom Petty, Elton John, Iggy Pop, The White Stripes, Pantera, Talking Heads, Korn, og The Raconteurs med flere.

Kutta fra Joystiq:

Aside from announcing the first three Beatles albums to be released as DLC for upcoming tear-jerker The Beatles: Rock Band, MTV Games and Harmonix today revealed intentions to bring the Rock Band DLC count to 1,000 songs by this holiday. At the current rate Harmonix is releasing songs for the franchise -- without factoring in the Rock Band Network -- that's roughly 500 songs per year.

Additionally, the companies have revealed a number of the artists that will be contributing to the holiday goal, including Queen, Nirvana, Tom Petty, Elton John, Iggy Pop, The White Stripes, Pantera, Talking Heads, Korn, and The Raconteurs, as well as the ever elusive "and more."

Endret av Maury
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Bruker-127711

1000 sanger er ekstremt mye. Helt fantastisk at de fortsatt gir ut DLC.

Er det noen som har prøvd/klart Caprici di Diablo på guitar, expert? Lastet den ned igår, og kom til 66%. Stooorfornøyd med det, men skal klare sangen om noen uker.

Lenke til kommentar

Neste ukes DLC: Tom Petty, Billy Idol, Fleetwood Mac og Jet

I andre ord en liten stortromme av Harmonix for Rockband.

tompetty580pxrbw.jpg

* Billy Idol – "Mony Mony"(160 / $2)

* Billy Idol – "Rebel Yell"(160 / $2)

* Fleetwood Mac – "Don't Stop"(160 / $2)

* Fleetwood Mac – "World Turning"(160 / $2)

* Jet – "She's a Genius"(160 / $2)

* Tom Petty – "I Won't Back Down"(160 / $2)

* Tom Petty – "Runnin' Down a Dream"(160 / $2)

"Runnin' Down a Dream" blir nok en låt som skal være med på GH5 Harmonix utgir før GH5 kommer i butikkene. I andre ord, Harmonix prøver nok å legge noen kjepper i hjula til Activision og Guitar Hero 5.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...